Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Still waiting for Shane to wear Black and then White Lance Mountains. Basically every week his shoe game makes me Jordan cry face cause I couldn't get my hands on anything he has worn.

Been on the fence ordering from sneakerhead but after seeing him come out I went ahead lol...was copping either way...just kinda used to retail spots but all the reviews seem good bout tht site plus they do returns it said so if they do come flawed...hope all goes good

If anyone is in need of a spot to charity gift to, may I recommend make a wish and also Lucile Packard children's hospital? Both take online donations and do nothing but wonderful things for kids.
My son had three open hearts at Packard, and they made home feel very comfortable.
Highly highly recommended.
I hope your Son is doing great now man. I just had my first child in March, I will gladly donate the $ I was going to donate to BigJ to one of those charities. 

I hope your Son is doing great now man. I just had my first child in March, I will gladly donate the $ I was going to donate to BigJ to one of those charities. 
Yeah-he is doing well. I didn't mean to thread Jack @babyJs23 and all, I was just mentioning charities that do good things.
He will need another valve later on in life but for now he is good.
Thanks for considering lpch! And congrats!

Last edited by a moderator:
Got these gems yesterday, #201/3000...... Oh and for $80 with box 8)

-Frags
-Gym Reds
-OG Celtics
DSM definitely gets honorable mention in this top 3 debate, IMO. Patent leather on them is real nice.

I am getting closer and closer by the day to bite the bullet and hit up FC for that pair of frags.... love the shoe, hate the price markup!

I agree. At this point I'm looking for 85s if I'm paying over 1500. Want the OG black and reds for display purposes.

Back
Top Bottom