Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
My foot measure's 10 inches, maybe a tiny bit over ten. I bought a Jordan 1 size 10, do you guys think I'll be alright? I already know they run TTS,I have pretty narrow feet, but I found that out after buying shoes because I usually go a half size down when buying Jordan's.

My foot measure's 10 inches, maybe a tiny bit over ten. I bought a Jordan 1 size 10, do you guys think I'll be alright? I already know they run TTS,I have pretty narrow feet, but I found that out after buying shoes because I usually go a half size down when buying Jordan's.
If you're measuring your foot, try using a size guide. Other than that, there's one importatnt question. Does the shoe fit?

Excuse the lovely bus floors

One of the toughest thing to decide on when going vacation...which pair of Jays to bring haha....

I am bringing 1x Flyknit racer or Trainers, 1x UB but undecided with the Js....Shadows, Royals, Breds,  BC 3s or bred 4s....decisions...

Paid a visit to rif.la and they had:

Signed AJ1 future Sole (not sure of price or size but it was at least an 11.5+) picture taking with flash to show the 3M (only 55 pairs made)
Vnds size 13 Legends of Summer for 6k glitter ones
And then paid a visit to the Don c store which they White Dons on display

Last edited:

One of the toughest thing to decide on when going vacation...which pair of Jays to bring haha....

I am bringing 1x Flyknit racer or Trainers, 1x UB but undecided with the Js....Shadows, Royals, Breds,  BC 3s or bred 4s....decisions...
Could never go wrong with Breds

But I recently went on a vacation and I took my CMs with no hesitation over my Breds and Shadowns

But I recently went on a vacation and I took my CMs with no hesitation over my Breds and Shadowns
Not sure how long was your vacation but im going away for a month lol...I would love to bring more but dont want to haul extra kicks in the bag. 

Not sure how long was your vacation but im going away for a month lol...I would love to bring more but dont want to haul extra kicks in the bag. 
A couple of days but if you're gonna be gone for a month, Breds and Shadows would be enough

Honestly I wouldnt even consider too many jays for the trip.  1-2 pairs would be sufficient along with some flyknits for that comfort.

When I went away to Paris & London for 2 weeks, all I took were my MC2s, Shadows, Black/Reds and a pair of shoes. Might have only wore my Black/Reds twice. Shadows is my vote.

Got my black leather laces from LaceLab and decided to see what they looked like in the Banneds, since the leather is A1 like the laces. Not disappointed :pimp:

29c2e8i.jpg

Next will be the CM's and SBB's. Then will be the white leather laces on the Chi's and UNC's once they come in.

Last edited:
Got my black leather laces from LaceLab and decided to see what they looked like in the Banneds, since the leather is A1 like the laces. Not disappointed :pimp:

29c2e8i.jpg

Next will be the CM's and SBB's. Then will be the white leather laces on the Chi's and UNC's once they come in.

Sick! Your post just reminded me to go by my PO box to get my laces.

Rep'd. Go for the whole photo shoot! :smokin

Anyone have any idea what AJ 1 is dropping during the Feb 15 (all-star weekend) restock? It can't be something new and Google isn't giving me any answers.

Screenshot from Eastbay.

Anyone have any idea what AJ 1 is dropping during the Feb 15 (all-star weekend) restock? It can't be something new and Google isn't giving me any answers.

Screenshot from Eastbay.

should be the GS 3Ms since they are dropping at all star weekend, might be AJKOs but not sure of the release date.

Well it is not the AJKO Shadows because those drop the 6th and nothing linking the GS 1 to it either. Looks like a men's as well because they denote if otherwise. It doesn't say OG either so I don't know if there is a takedown that I'm aware of that could be these.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom