Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
First pair was getting lonely, last night's pickup up. Also got 3 posters and 3 XQ shirts

Damn homie! So your the one who keeps taking my size 12 that I been hunting for ever!!

Finally scraped the dough together for a pair of frags and now I'm getting cold feet. Again. Damn fellas, I just don't think I can do it |I :smh:

if you have to "scrape together money" for them, it may not be the best idea.

Some people can pay resale no problem, others would rather pay resale on 1 pair of frags than have 5-10 other shoes.

In the end though it's your money to do with as you please.

Last edited:
Finally scraped the dough together for a pair of frags and now I'm getting cold feet. Again. Damn fellas, I just don't think I can do it
tired.gif
mean.gif
if you are not sure you want to do it, there is no question..you don't want to do it..

i own fragments, i like them very much..if you ask me, not worth over 300 euros...seriously..

Yeah I probably jumped the gun and paid a bit over the odds to be fair.

Your time will come if you're patient Im sure 

I understand that, im not patient so i could see myself doing the same thing.
Really need these LA 1's tho, sold some shoes now i wanna replace em. Dont wanna use the money in anything else

I appreciate all the insight guys. Maybe I can find someone desperate at a later time and get them under a G. :rolleyes

already put in 10+ wears of my CM (got em christmas) and man the leather is too soft on these people are sleeping on them 

I want CM real bad and I want a pair of unc as well just not in mood to drop cash on em... Wonder if I can trade my sbb for both lol think that would b a fair trade?

Back
Top Bottom