Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
when do these and the other ones drop?

price?

nerd.gif
Sneaker Politics has them now:

http://sneakerpolitics.com/collections/new/products/air-jordan-1-mid-nouveau-black

http://sneakerpolitics.com/collections/new/products/air-jordan-1-mid-nouveau-obsidian

$130

i saw that, charge shipping. dont think these are worth that much especially since im gonna have to cut off the straps and might get screwed up :lol:

most id spend is $50 to be honest. sucks FTL doesnt have em since i have a $15 gift card :smh:

Not something you see everyday...trying to find these in a 12-13 is hard let alone any size in general haha. It's like a "What the Jordan 1" Celtics, Chicagos, Knicks all in 1 haha

These are the 2010 release of the Jordan 1 J2K (the all black pair with patchwork style stitching released with the AJ6 & AJ7 summer 2012). They were on NDC when they released.

LOL if I was Air Brock I'd tell ya to ship em back at your expense. You got those shoes for less than the price they should be sold for if they had actual damage anyway, and haggled him well below his negotiated down bottom price hahaha. I'm amazed you didn't see that in any pictures that he sent you? You're a sellers worst nightmare as far as all of the questions, info, and pics you require I'm sure (not a bad thing as I'm a buyer, so be as informed as you can be), so I can't see how you could have missed that originally. Someone else maybe that would be happy with the first 16 tagged pics, yes. But not you. For him to offer you $100 refund is insane of him as it is, but it sounds like you want even more :0 (Nike wouldn't even give me that same 15% off that Air Brock is offering, on an actual damaged shoe I got lol)....take your money and run if he is gong to make the $100 mistake hahaha!

Been looking but haven't seen the Laneys drop in price yet . If anybody see these below retail let me know . Quality on them are A1

@Bboyd  lol. Just didn't feel right as if he tried to pull a fast one on me when he didn't mention it in the picture and in the description of the listing. (Pictures posted were taken in October). I wasn't blindly buying it cause of course I put in my work, I knew they were worn one time. He was pretty thorough to begin with and it's not like I didn't trust him either. (He sold me Playoff XIs at a discounted price cause there was a tiny drop of glue on the bottom of the sole and he even detailed that and took a picture of that on that listing). So when this happened, it was definitely a surprise when this happened and he knew it was a mistake on his end. And as a consumer, you gotta make people pay for their mistakes to feel righted if you can. 

At the end of the day, business is business (and you know that a lot better than me) and I respect it. Learned too much from buying and selling with different people to be relentless as a buyer or a seller because I have been wronged too many times. Maybe it's being cheap, picky, or greedy, but it's worth a try so these incredible deals happen. If I wasn't like this, I'd probably still have the Black/Reds. 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
im feeling those black nouveaus...dont care if they are mids. 

no jumpman on the heel, black/red colorway...gonna wait for a price drop

gotta get my hands on both the navy and black. such and easy shoe to get past my wife too :smh: :D

I
can't stand those red/green laces that came with the gucci I so I swaped them out with the laces from the vegas 1.

very nice
what are those under the cdp's to the right of the barcelonas?

those are a pair of air jordan I strap that came out in 2008 I believe. Very underrated colorway as well as they are almost an inverse of the aj I cdp. They feature a mixture of leather and canvas for the materials.

Zyzz its too bad the strap lows aren't more comparable to the strap highs that had the removable strap. Good luck with those.

Back
Top Bottom