Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Damn im not one for new colorways but those Black ones will be copped asap. 
pimp.gif

Blue ones are clean too but ima pass if they woulda been with a gum sole I woulda copped no doubt

JB gettin the mids back on the map.. Putting out quality like that, they're gonna become hard to cop too. :wow:

Last edited:
JB gettin the mids back on the map.. Putting out quality like that, they're gonna be hard to cop too.
eek.gif
I doubt it'll be that hard to cop. If it isn't hyped or doesn't have 'Nike Air" on it, 1s are pretty easy to find even on clearance 

I doubt it'll be that hard to cop. If it isn't hyped or doesn't have 'Nike Air" on it, 1s are pretty easy to find even on clearance 

I meant to put "become" hard to cop, might have been the autocorrect. :lol: But nevertheless, they look like a premium build (leather liner) which usually boosts the interest in just about any model. But definately hoping they aren't hard to get..

Still on the hunt for Royals & Shadows in a 9 or 9.5 . Seems like everyone selling Royals for anything under $450 are Gm :smh:

I meant to put "become" hard to cop, might have been the autocorrect.
laugh.gif
But nevertheless, they look like a premium build (leather liner) which usually boosts the interest in just about any model. But definately hoping they aren't hard to get..
I understand where you're coming from. The only way I can see it becoming hard to cop is if we constantly boast about the quality and lurkers feed on it and purchase the remaining stock; similar to how the Vegas 1s were an afterthought and then became a collectors item (to a certain extent)

Still on the hunt for Royals & Shadows in a 9 or 9.5 . Seems like everyone selling Royals for anything under $450 are Gm
mean.gif
Yeah I just paid a little over $400 for a ds pair of royals since the only other person on ebay with my size has a fsr for $550 
mad.gif

Btw what shoes are you selling/swapping on your signature? I'm assuming breds

Yeah I just paid a little over $400 for a ds pair of royals since the only other person on ebay with my size has a fsr for $550 >:
Btw what shoes are you selling/swapping on your signature? I'm assuming breds

Thats not too bad, i think my max is about $425ish...and yes, they are the Bred 1s

Walked into my local Nike outlet to find the Jordan 1 high strap in my size for $48! Can't go wrong with that :smile:

y'all need to go to kickscrew they had the big foot woman sizes fa preorder i think....pricey with shipping, but man size nonetheless

Last edited:
Looks like JB is bringing Womens sizes back, since they have their own 6 Rings c/w that dropped this past Saturday.

Personally I would cop if they came out in mens.

Burgundy is such a rare color used on Js.

Back
Top Bottom