Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
I really didn't like the Knicks colorway...

But...

But...

It looks clean and better on blue laces.

I probably won't get a pair just to swap laces. I'll just hunt for the Shadows first. :smile:

i just did the lace swap, it does make the Knicks look even better but i liked the og orange laces too. Tbh with blue laces they look like a NY version of the Breds

i didnt like 1s when the CDPs came out lol im a late 1 bloomer but man i love the highs with the blank heel! hope more OG colorways come soon and some blank heel high metallics are so necessary!

Metallic 1s are so overdue. Theyd instantly sell out and resale on them would equal Royals and Breds.

Metallic 1s are so overdue. Theyd instantly sell out and resale on them would equal Royals and Breds.
yep, i actually hope they release with a jumpman but say a true high, there wouldnt be a resale and i would just remove the jumpman, easy breezy!

I here by declare that everyone thus far that every 1 (unless a mid) have a blank heel and a NA tongue

i didnt like 1s when the CDPs came out lol im a late 1 bloomer but man i love the highs with the blank heel! hope more OG colorways come soon and some blank heel high metallics are so necessary!

After seeing aftermath of the Shadows and Black Toes release, I'd be shocked if the market price touched $250 after the initial hype phase during RD. Aside from a proper OG Chicago retro, Blk/Red & Royals, no 1 retro is hitting those resell heights. Unless of course JB drops a regional, or super duper limited drop.

waiting for blue laces for the knicks :wink:

Need to get a pair of black toes! Can't believe how scarce the market is :frown: almost had a good deal on them but I was too late :smh:

@LoveHateSelf Thanks man, I appreciate it. I ran for office in CT. I'm a Philly transplant. Anyone else here from CT? There seems to be few into Nikes at all, I get a lot of "why do you need so many sneakers" from folks.

airthompson airthompson Those CDP 1s look great, you gotta show me how to get rid of that Jumpman on the back. It's a nuisance. Did you just use a sharpie?

poorniko poorniko I got an extra set of royal laces from the Laney OG 1's if you want 'em

and lastly, enough with the mids, any updates on the "OG" colorways coming out in April and May?

Last edited:
@ColdCity Here is a rough PS of Dirty Breds. Please excuse the weak PS skills.

I think it works on the 11's because there is no red near the midsole, whereas the 1's have the lower heel part which is red, which doesn't blend the black midsole very well.

Last edited:
I got some blue laces I'm not using from my laney 1s if anyone wants those Knicks do look better with them like that.

@Airgolden2123 I am in ct...where abouts are you?

as for the knicks 1...royal laces are mandatory. ...swapped them the day I got them.

I still like knicks with orange laces, just my preference of color blocking.
Same here, I like the orange laces better. Too bad JB didn't throw in blue laces with em though. I love my knicks, only managed to get them and shadows this year, failed on both the royal's and bred's, and since I'm a retail or bust type of guy, I had to keep it moving :smh:

airgolden2123 airgolden2123 I use a seam ripper tool, or Angelus paint if I don't delete the Jumpman.
How does it look after you pick out the threads? Lots of tiny holes, or not noticeable?

Back
Top Bottom