• UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
what about my yellowed cdp 1 tongue?
You can try using liquid RIT whitener. That stuff is designed for fabrics. I know its pretty popular for whitening yellowed mesh for the Concords. Whitens and optically brightens but not harsh like bleach to damage material. Never tried it though for a Jordan 1 Tongue 

Last edited:
couple of tips for whitening yellow midsoles
 plus white teeth whitening gel : clean midsoles, completely dry, apply whitening gel, let set over night , then clean off...condition of soles might require multiple sessions. it can turn in to a week long process but results are good. 

another method, retrobrite

-1/2 cup of peroxide (can be the regular peroxide you buy at any store which is 3% or you can buy a 12% at a beauty store)
-tablespoon of corn starch
- a table spoon of oxiclean
Mix the 1/2 cup of peroxide and corn starch together, it will make a milky liquid then you have to microwave it for 30-45 seconds, it will then become a gel like substance

you then mix in the spoonful of oxyclean and it will foam up.... mix it until it stops foaming and it will be ready to go...
with the salon peroxide you dont need to add cornstarch or heat it up, if you just put it in the solution and stir it up it works fine as well without foaming up and being a pain. btw oxyclean in water makes peroxide so all you are doing is increasing the % of peroxide by adding it. hope this makes it easier for everyone

coldcity coldcity Here is a rough PS of Dirty Breds. Please excuse the weak PS skills.

Last edited:
coldcity coldcity no still the CDP tongue. When I do tongue swaps I like to use high Dunks or Forces with parachute tongues for donor to get the OG look, and they're more comfortable. Check your nearby thrift stores, cuz rebrightening is not an option when they're piss yellow.

:lol:
@AirThompson

on the hunt :nerd:
seems like shadows have become the priority for a lot of ppl though

True. Kid you not, I saw at least 10 wanted Shadow post this morning, and that's just LA.

Let's keep these other OG colors lowkey, before kids come in claiming these are their new found grails.

Last edited:
In be everyone begins their cdp hunt.
is that a custom or something? those look really new. That had to be the worst pack lol. No way was I copping any 22 and these with jumpmans for 310 was a no go. Even when it got down near 200 that's too much for any 1. especially with jumpmans.

In be everyone begins their cdp hunt.

is that a custom or something? those look really new. That had to be the worst pack lol. No way was I copping any 22 and these with jumpmans for 310 was a no go. Even when it got down near 200 that's too much for any 1. especially with jumpmans.

i bought my pack for $180 & sold the 22's for $100

quality on the cdp's were not nearly as bad as people who never had or held them wanted the masses to believe

That icy sole is killing that mid for me. You think they slapped that on there to make sure they sold well? An icy sole just looks off on a 1

i bought my pack for $180 & sold the 22's for $100

quality on the cdp's were not nearly as bad as people who never had or held them wanted the masses to believe
80 is decent for the 1s I might of thought about it if I was into selling shoes back then. I'm still not a fan of it but there is a rare case I might try to sell something.

geraldg2309 geraldg2309 Update us with those pics fam.

I'm really interested in seeing those results :nerd:

THIS!

going through the last page of this thread gave me a flash back of being 13 years old cleaning the midsole of my Air Force 1's with toothpaste and shaving cream :lol: great cleaning tips guys!

Last edited:
i slept on the cdps back in the day for cheap and im regretting it. but man...they do look fresh as **** on feet. 8)

Last edited:
i didnt like 1s when the CDPs came out lol im a late 1 bloomer but man i love the highs with the blank heel! hope more OG colorways come soon and some blank heel high metallics are so necessary!

Back
Top Bottom