Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Well considering it is a black and White shoe and OG colorway is not necessarily a factor; examples (Sport Blue 6s, Infrared 6s, and other OG colorways) can be had a retail or less and they been out longer than those.  Also availability shouldn't be a factor either (UNC 1s) can be had a little over retail.

Last edited:
Concords are a white/black color way that gets $400

Playoffs and Taxis used to do big numbers

White cement 3s can do big numbers

Chrome 8s can do big numbers

White and black is simply and clean and given the circumstances it makes sense that they do well

Last edited:
If that's the case... Your gonna be waiting for a long time...
fine with that. Waited 8 years for the Aqua's, I can wait as long for the Shadows and Royals. I'll also be more financially flexible too if I have to wait so...

Last edited:
Well considering it is a black and White shoe and OG colorway is not necessarily a factor; examples (Sport Blue 6s, Infrared 6s, and other OG colorways) can be had a retail or less and they been out longer than those.  Also availability shouldn't be a factor either (UNC 1s) can be had a little over retail.

Lol those are AJ6s..... The OG branded 1s are overhyped and you deserve to pay $300 at this point, those could've been had for retail or a tad bit over retail forever.... I don't sympathize with people who sleep on shoes for that long, I got two pairs of shadows for retail and that release was too funny, everybody wanted toro 4s..

Edit: I wasn't directly talking to you Air, I just realized my wording suggests that.

Last edited:
wonder what sole was used for the swap....... are there any differences between the high and low soles? I might be interested in getting a pair of lows and gutting them for a swap on both the soar and blk/red 1.5's.

I only said that because I got a pair of NDS wht/red lows for $60 a while back. that is a good suggestion though, actually didn't think about mids.

6's were huge general releases. Nike air banded ones are always kinda limited

You can get them at FC for less than that shipped, that's why I said the price some seller are asking for and some buyers are paying are just ridiculous.

Somebody had mentioned in the 1.5 thread that his thumb placement may be covering something up, there does appear to be a slight separation or something if you look at this picture

Really no biggie though

Back
Top Bottom