• UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters

All this talk made me bust mine out.

Remastereds are great after the 3rd or 4th wear.

FInally chicagos on the snkrs app this week! so hyped ill have another go around at them, the pinnacles i already coppped

It wasn't any one individual but many nters confirmed their local niketowns got more pairs in of cancelled releases midweek after the release was cancelled. I can personally confirm NikeChi got a bunch of N7 Jordan 7s in a week after they initially released in store and the online release was cancelled.

There have also been multiple confirmations by others that their local Nike store or outlet got an influx unexpected stock of releases that were cancelled online.

I'm not saying Nike didn't keep pairs to release on SNKRs or online but like bwood said I wouldn't expect as many pairs available as a regular release.
I recall hearing stores got other cancelled releases, but don't recall any stores restocking Chicagos. NDC has never been known to announce restocks, that I'm aware of anyway, other than that 15 minutes thing the app does. Seems to me everyone ran with the 'confirmation' that all pairs were shipped to stores and they wouldn't release via NDC when nobody actually did confirm it. If Nik is announcing a 50-10 pair restock that's shady as hail! LOL anybody recall which stores restocked the Chi's?

I recall hearing stores got other cancelled releases, but don't recall any stores restocking Chicagos. NDC has never been known to announce restocks, that I'm aware of anyway, other than that 15 minutes thing the app does. Seems to me everyone ran with the 'confirmation' that all pairs were shipped to stores and they wouldn't release via NDC when nobody actually did confirm it. If Nik is announcing a 50-10 pair restock that's shady as hail! LOL anybody recall which stores restocked the Chi's?
my local tier zero boutique said that lately for canceled nike.com releases they have been getting only half of what they originally ordered or part of their stock a week after the shoes release. They said it had something to do with shipping port problems on the west coast.

It wasn't any one individual but many nters confirmed their local niketowns got more pairs in of cancelled releases midweek after the release was cancelled. I can personally confirm NikeChi got a bunch of N7 Jordan 7s in a week after they initially released in store and the online release was cancelled.

There have also been multiple confirmations by others that their local Nike store or outlet got an influx unexpected stock of releases that were cancelled online.

I'm not saying Nike didn't keep pairs to release on SNKRs or online but like bwood said I wouldn't expect as many pairs available as a regular release.
You're right about Chicagos.  The only 1s reported to be restocked were sbb1s and pinnacles.

Is it just me or Does this lace bag look extra wide and the laces are wrapped differently ?

how come my SNKRS app never updates anything?

I reloaded the app millions times and still nothing

If they do actually release on NDC I hope its enough stock that some #team manual members are able to get through as well. They probobly shoulda released them ***** yesterday....

If they are on nt call them out and link the listing.
i just checked the classified section and couldnt find the listing. they are galaxypinay on ebay.  Just checked and they sold a couple of fake Chicago 1s.   Will post link to their NT for sale page if i can find it again

Back
Top Bottom