Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
imui for2oh imui for2oh Thanks fam! repped as always.

Yessir! Much love fam!

12.5 is the perfect size for me in a 1. Too bad they are like finding ice in the desert

Yea I have paid premium prices for all my 12.5s. Hell, we don't get 12.5s period in this state. Somebody said they didn't make 12.5s in the SBBs but I have seen a couple, literally a couple. I saw a 15 the other day which I hadn't seen up until that point.

@babyJs23  Dope pick up fam! 
smokin.gif

smokin.gif

smokin.gif

smokin.gif

smokin.gif

smokin.gif

I dont even want to know how much you drop for them!

Wasn't just that. She denied my friends from purchasing any sneaker because I was "rude" to her. Then I started wylin out. Also had past incidents in that chain of BS going down at releases. Didn't effect me but cost my boy a chicago.

:lol: it was an overreaction, but it is what it is, I can live with that mistake

Nah man had something similar happen with the sbb... Store I no sells shoes for a little extra but usually can cop early.. Told me to come Friday b4 the releases would hook me up for 250 each said id take 2... Went Friday no shoes went sat no shoes called sunday no shoes n then said they have them Monday wouldn't tell me price on phone which is usual so didn't bother me... Got there they said 450 each I flipped out on them told the girl she fat n the other kid he was to skinny and a cat and then he asked to buy my black lms off me that I was wearing and I told him 1000$ cash right now.... He said why so much I said cause ur a cat (p word not actual cat) and u guys ly and charge to much then I yelled a little more walked out slammed door n never went back....

Not the proudest **** I've done but giving me the running around for a week telling me one thing n tryna double the price cause u see they were sellin for more... That's bs to me

Yup sometimes you gotta do some reckless **** to get people to know you aint no sucker.

I try to not get wreck less these days but the nerve of them to ly to me for days n then pull that... N it not the first time I went to the store or bought things from them... But oo well won't even give the place my time of day and wen i walk past the works and wat not don't even bother with them

I try to not get wreck less these days but the nerve of them to ly to me for days n then pull that... N it not the first time I went to the store or bought things from them... But oo well won't even give the place my time of day and wen i walk past the works and wat not don't even bother with them
yea there should always be a certain level of respect between people, regardless of whether or not they have a management position in a sneaker store or not.

Just copped a pair of DSM 1's off of kickscrew. I haven't checked the forums for the past few days and I almost missed out on these. $285 shipped is definitely a no brainer. After placing my order it looks like they still have a few pairs left in a 10.5. This will be a nice substitute for Jeter 1's at Yankee Stadium until I can find them. The hunt continues.

Nah man had something similar happen with the sbb... Store I no sells shoes for a little extra but usually can cop early.. Told me to come Friday b4 the releases would hook me up for 250 each said id take 2... Went Friday no shoes went sat no shoes called sunday no shoes n then said they have them Monday wouldn't tell me price on phone which is usual so didn't bother me... Got there they said 450 each I flipped out on them told the girl she fat n the other kid he was to skinny and a cat and then he asked to buy my black lms off me that I was wearing and I told him 1000$ cash right now.... He said why so much I said cause ur a cat (p word not actual cat) and u guys ly and charge to much then I yelled a little more walked out slammed door n never went back....

Not the proudest **** I've done but giving me the running around for a week telling me one thing n tryna double the price cause u see they were sellin for more... That's bs to me
Yup sometimes you gotta do some reckless **** to get people to know you aint no sucker.
I'm an adult male of peace and spiritually I would let gawd handle it and just wait for my blessing. Karma as well, help out your fellow man and blessings will come your way.

Back
Top Bottom