Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Damn, love the SBBs (still looking for a pair though - sz 9 hmu lol), but I don't think I could trade a Chi for one... 

Honestly for the last goddamn time stop bringing LC in here. This applies to everyone!!!!!!! If you want to LC your shoes either MAKE A SEPARATE THREAD or go to www.instagram.com/fake_education scroll down some to where there's detailed pics of SBB from Legit Owners and pics from these Chinese IG fugazi sites. I have to refresh the page every time because it freezes from so many damn pics :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh: cmon man

Last edited:
he's still on granny's dial-up connection
:lol: using work wifi currently but I'm iPhone 6+ with Charter high speed Internet over here dummy [emoji]128541[/emoji][emoji]128541[/emoji][emoji]128541[/emoji][emoji]128541[/emoji]. And like I said fake_education will help LC anyone's pairs so stop tying the thread up

just spotted this walking down myrtle ave in bushwick I love my hood

This would be the perfect "Whats are thooose?!!".

Honestly for the last goddamn time stop bringing LC in here. This applies to everyone!!!!!!! If you want to LC your shoes either MAKE A SEPARATE THREAD or go to www.instagram.com/fake_education scroll down some to where there's detailed pics of SBB from Legit Owners and pics from these Chinese IG fugazi sites. I have to refresh the page every time because it freezes from so many damn pics :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh: cmon man

Damn fam, no need to get your Flamingo shorts all in bunch :rofl: :rofl:

500x1000px-LL-70e927e4_JayZ_Oh****_LOL.gif

Thanks captain hypebeast. A ninja like loves the hate *mitch* it just fuels me more :lol: now I'm going back to chillin poolside with my flamingo shorts beers and blunt :smokin [emoji]127866[/emoji] peace **** boy [emoji]128526[/emoji][emoji]128526[/emoji][emoji]128527[/emoji][emoji]128527[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]9996[/emoji][emoji]127995[/emoji]️[emoji]9996[/emoji][emoji]127995[/emoji][emoji]9996[/emoji][emoji]127995[/emoji]

Thanks captain hypebeast. A ninja like loves the hate *mitch* it just fuels me more :lol: now I'm going back to chillin poolside with my flamingo shorts beers and blunt :smokin [emoji]127866[/emoji] peace **** boy [emoji]128526[/emoji][emoji]128526[/emoji][emoji]128527[/emoji][emoji]128527[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]9996[/emoji][emoji]127995[/emoji]️[emoji]9996[/emoji][emoji]127995[/emoji][emoji]9996[/emoji][emoji]127995[/emoji]

blunts are bad for ya system brodie... prbly adding to ya anger .... ijs

raw/ocb >

ive been holding out for a while. i missed out on that jimmy jazz sale a while back, but still see a TON of spots that have them for full retail. i wonder what the hold up is? youd think that stores wanna get rid of old stock, regardless if theyre JB or not. like you said, obviously theyre not selling at full retail, so what makes retailers think that all of a sudden they will?
I almost got a champs to price match jimmy jazz but in the end its up to the manager - and she didn't want to discount any retros. My guess is the big box retailers won't budge but check out city gear and other smaller spots.

Got these last June 

I've purchased multiple retros on discount.  DTLR, Villa, and Jimmy Jazz are the stores that I've found to be more likely to give a discount on a pair thats been sitting a couple weeks.

No city gears around me so I can't speak on them.

Back
Top Bottom