Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Lasers are sleeper one of the best releases of the year.
They were MADE to be customized. No way Jordan Brand released that many without that being the intention.
Ikr people cleaning store stock out of those [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]. Still sitting at my mall for an arm and a leg along with bred lows and white/red lows

Ikr people cleaning store stock out of those [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]. Still sitting at my mall for an arm and a leg along with bred lows and white/red lows
Same.
mean.gif

I'm waiting for footaction to put them on Jimmy Jazz discount so I can pick up an extra pair.

Lasers are sleeper one of the best releases of the year.
They were MADE to be customized. No way Jordan Brand released that many without that being the intention.

I think they made the same amount as normal 1s, just nobody wanted to pay 185 lol

On quality, SBB> Chis=lasers.

But lasers are hideous.

Don't forget that.

Yeah that 2015 mold coupled with a neutral palette and premium leather is SO horrible I don't know why they thought it was worthy of the wings.

So I guess you would take last year's highlight reel from the fearsome foes pack over the laser?....or the black gums that recently restocked at Flight23?

Lace up them SBBs and Chicagos and wear em man! Waaatarrrr u doin?!

Work and school 7 days a week, the thing that gets the most wears are the LMs and infrared AM 90s lol. And good eye with the highlight reels

yellow ones must be some customs.

They are, got highlight reels for $80 and had a day or two off. When I showed my friend, he ended up selling his pair of high light reels for $50 and I ended up doing black toes too

Black tongue FTW

Can't find my red dye so i ended up ordering another one. Will be a few more days before I can finish the out sole

Last edited:
Work and school 7 days a week, the thing that gets the most wears are the LMs and infrared AM 90s lol. And good eye with the highlight reels
They are, got highlight reels for $80 and had a day or two off. When I showed my friend, he ended up selling his pair of high light reels for $50 and I ended up doing black toes too

Black tongue FTW

Can't find my red dye so i ended up ordering another one. Will be a few more days before I can finish the out sole

Just got a pair of worn once high light reels for 70 bucks I plan on using for a new love custom. Any tips? Paints/colors used. How to die inside etc

Yes, I'm not oblivious. I know very well what the people in this thread have. Hell, even I've got more that that in the pic. But my stuff doesn't even compare to the heat others like babyj's have [emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji]

Thanks fellas
Are you talking about my collection? :wink: :tongue:

Same. :smh:
I'm waiting for footaction to put them on Jimmy Jazz discount so I can pick up an extra pair.
Something tells me there going to milk the cow for what it's worth and still try to get full price. But still a Full stock and it's been months since the initial release with no discount because it's obvious no one is buying :smh: :smh: :smh:

i have a sz9.5 in the royals. I want to get my hands on 94 bred and chi 1s, white and black cement 3s. 2013 royals suck in comparison to my chi 1s i guess thats why i dont care much about them   

Something tells me there going to milk the cow for what it's worth and still try to get full price. But still a Full stock and it's been months since the initial release with no discount because it's obvious no one is buying :smh: :smh: :smh:

ive been holding out for a while. i missed out on that jimmy jazz sale a while back, but still see a TON of spots that have them for full retail. i wonder what the hold up is? youd think that stores wanna get rid of old stock, regardless if theyre JB or not. like you said, obviously theyre not selling at full retail, so what makes retailers think that all of a sudden they will?

ive been holding out for a while. i missed out on that jimmy jazz sale a while back, but still see a TON of spots that have them for full retail. i wonder what the hold up is? youd think that stores wanna get rid of old stock, regardless if theyre JB or not. like you said, obviously theyre not selling at full retail, so what makes retailers think that all of a sudden they will?
i was actually at my local mall this weekend and all three shops still had them on shelves for full price. finishline has been holding on to all the popular sizes on their website at retail for entirely too long

im actually waiting for fnl to discount them, since i have some WCR to burn. im actually ordering stuff from fnl, as opposed to other sites, just to earn points. that way when they FINALLY get marked down, theyll pretty much be free :lol:

Last edited:
im actually waiting for fnl to discount them, since i have some WCR to burn. im actually ordering stuff from fnl, as opposed to other sites, just to earn points. that way when they FINALLY get marked down, theyll pretty much be free
laugh.gif
Can only use one WCR per order no? 

Back
Top Bottom