• UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
What size you looking for homie?

I've found that they can be had at a good price nowadays since the 2013 pair overshadows them, no pun intended

Mind if I jump in and drop my size? 8.5. Maybe you can keep an rue out for me too

Black tongues forever
smokin.gif
 Cosign.

B/W's will get dealt with soon.

Last edited:
Whats the shade of blue like in person on the Frags??? Looks as if its brighter than the Royals; which always seemed kinda dull to me

Umm, been wearing Fujiwara's Fragment for years. To many, he means something a lot more than the shoes.

This guy gets it.

People throw around the word fragment like it don't mean nothing.

If you understand what Fuji means to Japanese fashion and street wear culture you would know a $1,000 ain't really nothing. I dunno if JB will ever have a collab again that I will care about as much as this one.

Can't really feel the Frag because I don't own one and still waiting for a miracle pair from bro @GetemChavez

or even a PSNY in a size 10 US

but it's a healthy discussion here, and the only thing that I notice is that whenever a FRAG was posted a lot of people jump on it,

even on the SB Retro THRead, people bash the Frags  because of the price but they are more civil there and the fire can easily be put off

but not on this thread though

Congrats to all of you who got the Frags and had the chance to cop it

don't hate the Frags and the people who got it no matter what the price.

It's a Good CW and Limited too.

To ease my pain, gonna cop doubles of below and paint one with white toe box.

so no word on that mysterious code j23 tweeted? Held laser yesterday in LA. the mold and feel is nice but the laser printing i cant get with. Praying those shattered backboards arent limited

Redeemed myself on th e retail Laser purchase.

The worst of the two will be going back to HOH for a refund.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom