Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters

thats where it should be. that thread has been reduced to only legit checks as far as I know :lol:  

So Chi talk should be in the Chi thread,,,

Black/White talk should be in Black/White thread..

:rofl:

Name of this thread should be edited with (NO FRAG TALK) 

This thread has been polluted with the same back and forth argument about prices, taughting, and rebuttals for every comment contrary of your opinion. It's definitely fine to discuss all ones, however when it starts to sound like people are cluttering the thread with obselete material it's off you go.

Thats goes for any and all threads. Keep the content beneficial.

HAHAHAHA

:rofl:

So on foot Frag pictures get deleted from the AJ1 Thread also...

Hmmm interesting

There is a Black/Red thread for those 1985s that were posted and for any Black/Red posted from here on out

Just saying

Did you see me taunt anyone "Hi haters", like a child? Stop feeling the need to cape for the Fragments at every moment. You can post your shoe pic again, just dont taught or name call.

This thread has been polluted with the same back and forth argument about prices, taughting, and rebuttals for every comment contrary of your opinion. It's definitely fine to discuss all ones, however when it starts to sound like people are cluttering the thread with obselete material it's off you go.

Thats goes for any and all threads. Keep the content beneficial.
I don't lnow where you've been but this is how every thread on NT is (as far as content discussed) 

Still doesn't explain why on feet Frag pictures get deleted in AJ1 Thread for not being in the Frag thread but your 85 pics stay when there's a Black/Red thread

roll.gif

In the end, this is a AJ1 OG Thread, Fragments fall in this category, we should be allowed to post about that as much as we want. 

if you want the "obsolete material" to disappear from this thread, you shouldnt be asking to move it to the frag thread because that's not where it belongs either.

damn, pics are being removed?

Hilarious.
Telling you bro,

Frag release brings out the worst in people

laugh.gif

In the end, this is a AJ1 OG Thread, Fragments fall in this category, we should be allowed to post about that as much as we want. 

if you want the "obsolete material" to disappear from this thread, you shouldnt be asking to move it to the frag thread because that's not where it belongs either.
Preach homie

You're welcomed to post Fragment material. I said have beneficial and or educational discussion about them. Posting 2 pages of back & forth why theyre worth and not worth it etc etc has been rehashed a half dozen of times in here already and it does nothing.

Nobody wants to hear that in the joint AJ1 thread, and nembers voiced that to me. If you want to continue your tug of war battle it's cool, just take it to in the Frag thread, where there's little activity. If you want to offer valid content without stirring, Im not saying you started it, the pot. Your welcomed to post in here.

Last edited:
thanks AirThompson and everybody for the compliments. I was going to post my pic earlier but AT shut down the entire page with those Bred's. My pic is blurry and grainy because it was a full fit pic that I zoomed and cropped. 

These frags are so versatile with many different denim colors. They are also very comfortable compared to 2013 AJ1's, the creases creased in a good looking way (hard to explain). 

Back
Top Bottom