OFFICIAL AIR FORCE ONE THREAD!!!!!

Alot of dope wears recently. My past few
20240712_192659.jpg
20240713_184512.jpg
What’s the first pair?

What were the rumors for stock numbers for the Air Force 1 Linens?
from a chart posted in here in a past post rumored that only 3,000 pairs were available for the U.S. market, don't have a clue for other world wide markets but it seems other countries in EU got a lot more pairs than the U.S..

Well, someone bit on my sub-retail bid for Linens on StockX, so I guess a delayed W is in process. Still hate to do business through there instead of just buying them direct from Nike or directly from a retailer, but at least the reseller lost money on them.
I'm still waiting on them to hit 100 for my double up. Just a matter of time I guess. I'm like 10 dollars away so I might bite the bullet soon

Must be small footers cause everything I’m seeing is closer to 200+ after fees

You guys having all the fun, can cop non extended size womens pairs and pairs on the secondary market for low. Must be nice! :lol:

You guys having all the fun, can cop non extended size womens pairs and pairs on the secondary market for low. Must be nice! :lol:

Mine was $119 for a mens US 11. Closer to $150 with fees, but technically below retail before shipping/fees.

That's just the times we are now.. 4-5 years ago and before ANYTHING 9.5 and below was double at release and could never find your size it sucked.

Back
Top Bottom