OFFICIAL AIR FORCE ONE THREAD!!!!!

IMG_9847.jpeg

If anyone is a 10.5 and wants a used pair of those Wht/Navy 20th Anniversary for the low....hit me up!

Shout out to panaricanretro panaricanretro a NT OG.

Edit...

DYNAMICS DYNAMICS in the house too!!

OG's coming out the woodwork for these. :nthat: :nthat: :nthat:

Love is love my man. I’m still on here but like my dawg panaricanretro panaricanretro I pretty much lurk now. Also retired from sneakers for the most part.

I’ve been wearing the same rotation the past 5 years (all black OW Prestos, fragment Trav lows, reg AJ1 frag highs, and various classic flynkits).

Only shoe last year I wanted were the Cortiez 95s but those have shot up in price. So far this year only the Futura SBs and Linens really peaked my interest.

BBL Drizzy can't get you nothing but Noctas up there?

Man, get Aubrey out of here. Those Noctas are utter trash. He’s tried for sooo many years but aside from his OVO legacy clothing line Drake can’t design, move product. He isn’t Kanye, he isn’t Travis. 😂

Didn’t realize today was the actual release day. I wanted a pair but tbh I probably would barely wear them. If they were more widely available I probably would’ve got one.

Not feeling these limited AF1 drops. Slave master KITH getting these and Taiwans was nasty work. I still want Taiwans, those I’d wear into the ground. 😂

All the buzz today made me dig and found my 2001 pair I bought from Napsize in 2004. I’m a 12 but I was so thirsty (plus Napsize rarely carried big sizes) I got a 10.5 and squeezed into them. :smh: 😂

IMG_7846.jpeg
IMG_7847.jpeg
IMG_7845.jpeg
IMG_7848.jpeg

did anyone try getting pairs locally? heard some folks got lucky just rolling over to undefeated a bit before they opened

Not feeling these limited AF1 drops. Slave master KITH getting these and Taiwans was nasty work. I still want Taiwans, those I’d wear into the ground. 😂
I think the Taiwans were just an international release or something fam. A lot of us are for not much over retail via kicks crew. If I recall they were tweeting preorder links or something.

Napsize.

WATTBA :pimp: :pimp: :pimp:

For real! 😭😭😭

I think the Taiwans were just an international release or something fam. A lot of us are for not much over retail via kicks crew. If I recall they were tweeting preorder links or something.

I forgot the specifics of the release but yeah you’re right. The actual Taiwans were overseas only, then KITH did alternate the NY versions.

what’s up with social status and AMA Maniere raffles??? Haven’t heard anything
Saw some people flexing in store cops. Probably seeing what’s leftover and give them to raffle ‘winners’
Whitner group is waiting until we all forget and unlock our cards so they can process the orders.
😂😂😂 I have plenty of cards, this one can stay locked as long as it needs to. Apple Pay still works… 🤷🏾‍♂️

SVD shipping shows delivery date June 17… from Belgium. I doubt that, but either way, they’re on the way

SVD shipping shows delivery date June 17… from Belgium. I doubt that, but either way, they’re on the way

Wouldn't surprise me tbh.

Craziest shipping situation I've ever experienced was getting a pair of Silver Bullets when they dropped in 2016. I don't remember exactly which euro site it was but I'm pretty sure it was Foot Patrol. I hit at like 2-3pm ET and woke up the next morning to a package and it was my 97s. I was in awe

Back
Top Bottom