OFFICIAL AIR FORCE ONE THREAD!!!!!

This ain't about jewelry or tiffany or af1s. This about your propensity to antagonize others for something they prefer, without failing to recognize your own behavior in the same way for what you prefer. You make negative judgments about other people, despite being the same way. Same **** in the SB thread. You don't like blazers, so you antagonize those who wear them. FOH with that. Not everyone is you, thankfully. Get off ya polo horse, take a longer look at yourself when you take your mirror selfies, and realize you are the exact same as those you criticize.

All yall Tiffany stans... post your jewelry collection!

Also Im not mad at how anyone spends their money... Ive never lost a sale to Tiffany. Lol. Just admit its a rip off is all I am trying to say. A very uninspired rip off at that.

Ask and you shall receive

20200303_183117.jpg

How many of those came from Tiffany & Co tho Frank? Never knew they sold Jesus pieces, and I dont see a single cuban link or Rolex on their site...

I have no problem with Tiffany. I just know it’s not for me. I happened to be in NYC with some time to kill around the time I wanted to get engaged so I stopped in the flagship to have a look. Knew nothing about jewelry, especially women’s. I knew my then gf would prefer an extravagant, unique setting, but I always prefer simple classic pieces. Found a setting there I absolutely loved. A few weeks later I went to talk to a rep at my local store. He asked for the style and weight I was looking for and my budget and he’d get back to me with options. I told him between 1-1.2 and 25k. Never heard from him. Ended up with a 1.2 estate with a bit more flair from a local shop for 11. Wife loves it.

Now, AF1s I know. $400 is wild but these are good, and I buy very few new pairs. Would have worn for sure and I’ve never paid more than $300 for a pair of sneakers. Would have felt a little funny wearing them knowing I can’t afford their other products tho.

Polo been dead since the kids took over.

I read that you had a 25k budget for a diamond between 1-1.2 carats... you never mentioned how much you paid at the estate sale, but for 25k you should have been able to get a great quality stone between 2-2.5 carats.

Dbl didnt you say that you didnt even like the shoes and that you were only getting a pair because your wife wanted a pair and you basically didnt want to have FOMO?

Anyway I am looking forward to all these on foot pics of these when they arrive!

All yall Tiffany stans... post your jewelry collection!

Also Im not mad at how anyone spends their money... Ive never lost a sale to Tiffany. Lol. Just admit its a rip off is all I am trying to say. A very uninspired rip off at that.
markup on polos is crazy, even at a 50% discount.

Clothing mark up is generally around 70%. Gone are the days of getting stuff on clearance for 40% off plus the extra 30% off coupon I used to get, but I still find stuff on Saks for around 70% off when they send me a coupon. Just got a $1400 coat for $450 a couple months ago.

Dbl didnt you say that you didnt even like the shoes and that you were only getting a pair because your wife wanted a pair and you basically didnt want to have FOMO?

Anyway I am looking forward to all these on foot pics of these when they arrive!
Yea I think they are boring af, not something I'll ever wear. But I was offered them so I copped. Why does that bother you? I have hundreds og shoes I never have and probably never will wear. They'll have friends. It's ok. Stop worrying about me, champ.

Just folks defending Tiffany and Co jerk off prices because they got a pair of Forces. These are a better deal if you want a pair of high quality "Tiffany blue" shoes that would actually look good with a suit.

Only size 8.5 tho...

I don’t think anyone defending Tiffany prices lol. No one looked at these and was like yup these should cost $400. Or any of the accessories for that matter. Everyone knows Tiffany is overpriced in everything.

I think dude is misunderstanding that some people actually like the collab and the shoe itself and thinks that it equates to loving the brand and defending the msrp

Back
Top Bottom