OFFICIAL AIR FORCE ONE THREAD!!!!!

I received my pair of the UNDFTD AF1s yesterday. I went with 1/2 size down like normal and the length is fine, but it fits snug width-wise. I do have semi wide foot, but going 1/2 size down is usually okay. Trying to decide if I should go TTS instead.

Man all those LV ****s are gaudy and ugly. Respect to those who cop and I totally understand how big this official Collab is but I haven't seen one pair that's not just aight at best.

Respect to Virgil for being a black man at the helm of this label and this deal but none of these ****s are actually 🔥.

What can I say… these is what I have been waiting for from undft af1. They always hit with their af1’s. those who said these run tts, I half way agree with you these being plush in the toe box and do seem to be narrow and cut shorter than most. I can see why YALL say that, but teamhalfsize for me.
I measured them with my 3m snakes and they are shorter 🤔 add the plush guts…. Y’all heel slip toe flappin boiz are gud. :nerd:
So be careful with sizing on these YALL
D718BD1C-3C70-4784-9FA1-76526E5E27E8.jpeg

Only gripe which is a small one is the crooked and starved mini swoosh 😂
The olive drab material is similar to the olive 5’s from way back 🔥
9.9/10 release.

AE54ED3F-0A76-41A1-9563-C61B9E546D0A.jpeg

Why didn't I at least try for those UNDFTDs......ugh
7A9F561A-572A-422B-8F51-99BCF91C4848.png

these bricked just as hard as Ben Simmons at the FT line. They not busting heads on sX for them. Prolly cheaper on eBay. I had my pair that i originally purchased thru sX for $207about a wk before release cuz Idk how the drop would go. Resale so bad for these the seller never mailed them off and I purchased on release date for cheaper.
56D0B003-A332-4A33-B0EB-B6D06F9D0EC2.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom