OFFICIAL AIR FORCE ONE THREAD!!!!!

@951guero -- Are you talking about these Courir inspired joints?
1591212027286.png

If so, you can search the style code (CI0057-002) and find some pairs still available at some retailers.

Anyone that owns these, what's the leather like? Even though it has that tumbled leather look, it still looks plastic-ish.
Leather sucks on these

highly doubt anyone is botting a shoe without profit

Broke out my one and only pair of Bespoke AF1s today. Back in 2013 in 21Mercer had set up their Bespoke station in Chicago for a week. Options were limited, but I was able to pull together something using a nautical theme.

I used red Italian leather for the lining. Navy Italian leather for the toe cap and the exterior heel. Navy nylon for the tongue and eyestay. Navy rubberized leather for the interior heel (I tend to click my heels when walking sometimes, this absorbs that). Navy canvas on the toe vamp, tongue tag, and heel tab. Tan waxed canvas on the exterior center panel. Navy velvet for the interior center panel and insole. Exterior swoosh yellow patent swoosh/white 3M outline. Interior swoosh red patent swoosh/white 3M outline.
6F6F1652-7C2A-4E85-8367-3A35BC19541A.jpeg
26E0AE21-2335-4844-B26B-CABF4145D7AD.jpeg
D8393820-FDE8-467F-A42B-571EC38BF2F4.jpeg
830DE7F4-4BC1-43E5-8F48-939EDE1BDA4E.jpeg

highly doubt anyone is botting a shoe without profit

I’ll retype exactly what I typed probably 20 messages back on the forum(along with a few other members who said Something similar).... SoleLinks push notification popped up on my phone for FNL. I carted an 11.5 went to pay through PayPal. Same process as always. Gave me an error code I never saw before. #SOLDOUT. ***** no bots lol. Full size run on StockX though.

Does anyone know what LV8 means?

It stands for elevate, the sole is slightly elevated than regular versions of AF1s

I’ll retype exactly what I typed probably 20 messages back on the forum(along with a few other members who said Something similar).... SoleLinks push notification popped up on my phone for FNL. I carted an 11.5 went to pay through PayPal. Same process as always. Gave me an error code I never saw before. #SOLDOUT. ***** no bots lol. Full size run on StockX though.

It sold out quick because there's high demand, manual users can still beat you to check out. Prices on StockX are hovering around $125, sellers aren't making money after fees since retail alone is $110.

It stands for elevate, the sole is slightly elevated than regular versions of AF1s

It sold out quick because there's high demand, manual users can still beat you to check out. Prices on StockX are hovering around $125, sellers aren't making money after fees since retail alone is $110.
There’s really that much demand for a GR AF1? Like sold out on every site instantly?

There’s really that much demand for a GR AF1? Like sold out on every site instantly?

for sure. the sellouts aren't instant and they've only released on a handful of sites in the US so it's not surprising. if they dropped at all the stateside boutiques tomorrow I'm sure nobody would have an issue buying a pair

Hanon always the best deal across the pond. One of the few that drops VAT and has reasonable shipping.

edit: thanks for the referral.

Last edited:
Never knew the LV8 had a thicker sole. Why did they do that? Bigger air wafer?
I want to see a comparison of the main molds of AF1( 80s, early 90s, late 90s, early 00’s, 07, 07 2, LV8, and retros) Ervinsoles on Instagram has a lot of pairs but I want to see a true comparison.

Leather is terrible but I wear my pair all the time
D70DC91E-1D0C-4AC4-9CC8-E0E47A937143.jpeg
I was looking at these at Atmos in Japan. Dude working there asked me what size i wanted, told him none the leather sucks.

He showed me these on his phone and said they were dropping that weekend. shouts to him
0ed8d27755f9eabf3c480ce705998456e900a65f-700x468.jpg

Wish i doubled up, the leathers so much better. Might have to hit stockx or something for a second pair.

I was looking at these at Atmos in Japan. Dude working there asked me what size i wanted, told him none the leather sucks.

He showed me these on his phone and said they were dropping that weekend. shouts to him
0ed8d27755f9eabf3c480ce705998456e900a65f-700x468.jpg

Wish i doubled up, the leathers so much better. Might have to hit stockx or something for a second pair.
Those joints say for a while(the retro) wish I would have got a pair.

Back
Top Bottom