OFFICIAL AIR FORCE ONE THREAD!!!!!

damn
250CAF00-34CC-4658-A780-0EBBCB7E47E7.jpeg

In love with the cushy John Elliott af1 insole. Do any of the other af1’s have a similar thick lunarlon insole?

In love with the cushy John Elliott af1 insole. Do any of the other af1’s have a similar thick lunarlon insole?
I think some of the nikelabs from around 2016/2017 did. Purple stardust pair comes to mind and the other colors that released with those.

I had the vachetta tan lows which had a thick CMFT insole. Not as nice as the lunarlon.

Do they give tracking info for nikeid? Mine say shipped but no email or tracking number in my orders list. Also says will arrive on 2/26 but damn that long ???

I don't know what that is, but the premium AF1s from late last year have incredibly nice insoles in them, possibly the best I've ever seen in any Nike shoe.

Yes, the vachetta high SLs, my personal favorites, and thr Vincent Cruz mids.
Got a lotta wear out of my AF1 SLs on my little "vacation" back home, only took these shoes with me. One of the most comfortable pairs of Nikes I own.

Snapchat-1018405291.jpg

Pardon the dirty *** floor, not my crib.

20200124_121203.jpg

Back
Top Bottom