OFFICIAL AIR FORCE ONE THREAD!!!!!

Im heated about this sold-out business! Im about to go blast the Nike twitter. This is an ID, how do they sell out? Go buy some more materials yo. SMHHHH

Im heated about this sold-out business! Im about to go blast the Nike twitter. This is an ID, how do they sell out? Go buy some more materials yo. SMHHHH

The timeframe for this ID was stated a few pages back. I know the games they play, so never wait.

I wish i got my maroon pair in time as well. Im glad i at least got the black pair though. Estimated delivery in December

I have 3 pairs of AF1 that I wear with only shorts. Not a fan of the leather on all 3. Looking to wear them as Beaters And trade them out with air Jordan 3 chariots Jordan 3 cements and Jordan 13 low pure whites. I already have these 3 just want doubles of them that’s how much I love them

pretty salty that nike randomly sold out of the nigel id's ...i was preparing to purchase them sunday afternoon after I returned from my weekend getaway with my gf...

Lmao got the bad news yesterday... had 2 in cart... anybody I wanted to pull the trigger, I would end up editing them some more loool...
Lesson learned

72211486-085C-4517-B722-660AD9843C6D.jpeg

nike-air-force-1-low-deconstruct-premium.jpg

Air Force 1 low decon from 2012. 511454-001 / 511454-400
Wish I could find these. Doesn't look like a US release ever happened. Grey reminds me of putty pro b dunks.
the blues did hit the us. i dont think the greys did. still got my size 10 ds pair somewhere in storage lol

Wish I could find these. Doesn't look like a US release ever happened. Grey reminds me of putty pro b dunks.
Damn... I’m feelin’ these a lot. I like the gum bottoms. I had the Air Force 1 supremes. I sold them though.

These where a pack where they paid homage to the pro b dunks the smurf pro b and the putty pro b. Wish I would have secured both pairs when they dropped

Back
Top Bottom