OFFICIAL AIR FORCE ONE THREAD!!!!!

Could anyone assist in ID'ing these sample AF1 07 LV8s? Just wanted to know the design/style, as I can't find any info from the UPC 823511-100. Thanks.

Can anyone confirm that a sneakershield will tighten up a shoe?

Tryna get my 10.5 Linens to fit like a 10 lol (im TTS 10 and im sure these already fit a bit roomy for people that do go TTS)

was hoping for a GR by now but i guess im stuck wearing half a size up.

Last edited:
Will probably help. I used to slip a backwards heel support under the front of the insole to fill out the space in the front of the sneaker when 1/2 size up.

You can also probably do a double insole as well.

^That's what I'm waiting on. I remember copping these using the money I made from cleaning out a basement that had been flooded. I copped these and a Dyno, what a special time in my life!

Last edited:
Can anyone point me in the direction of these preferably under retail nike had them on last week now theyre gone

Did the easter release in the US already??.....if so were they only in boutiques didn't see them on NDC or anything??.....anywhere i can still get a pair looking for a 9...thanks

Did the easter release in the US already??.....if so were they only in boutiques didn't see them on NDC or anything??.....anywhere i can still get a pair looking for a 9...thanks

They were a U.K. Only drop. Not sure who has a 9 but will look

Back
Top Bottom