OFFICIAL AIR FORCE ONE THREAD!!!!!

USA pair the dopest low i've seen in awhile (much better than the WBF USA Obsidian lows I copped years ago), will cop when the price is right

Last edited:
Sf mid brought me here

Last edited:
I actually just bought these a few months ago

so I might be out on the af1 unless they go super low on clearance

Definitely thinking about copping that Blk/Wht colorway of them mini-swoosh AF1s, it's been a minute since I copped a pair of low Forces.  It's been a minute since I had a Blk pair too

are all of those supposed to be dropping? the carolina mids are super icy but the am1s have a foggy air unit. if the leather is nice on those pairs, i'm interested in a few.

are all of those supposed to be dropping? the carolina mids are super icy but the am1s have a foggy air unit. if the leather is nice on those pairs, i'm interested in a few.

No those are not dropping... that's just a post Nike did about the history of the Jewel swoosh

I shoudve said that when i posted it
..but what threw me off are the carolinas....looking wayyy to clean to be the originals

Last edited:
dope-factory.com has a lot of the nikelab releases including the jewel swoosh and lux sl highs for 40% off use code nike40%

No those are not dropping... that's just a post Nike did about the history of the Jewel swoosh

A lot of those jewels were at an NYC pop up or something. Saw it on my timeline a couple weeks ago.

Also, anyone follow PGKnows on IG. Dude posts some classic AF1s.

PG and Afrokix are the dudes I follow that make me the most mad.

PG for what he has and Afro because he posts joints that I never really wanted but they look fresh as **** on feet.

Amazing what you find when you clean :lol:

Last edited:
U posted a fake/suspect site a page or two ago
I'm not even gonna try and see if this site is legit or not
Before you're too quick to bash on me,that site was fake I realized and deleted it.Dope Factory is very much legit.Go to the Air Max 1 thread and see for yourself

Thank you....

Back
Top Bottom