OFFICIAL AIR FORCE ONE THREAD!!!!!

Wormtokyo posting heat through the night. Idk if y'all caught a glimpse. Still a few available. Of course none my size. :rolleyes I really hope they remaster some of these.

qx7961.png

Dude you're seriously blowing up the spot. There's so many lurkers on here. People that will never post, participate, share info, oop someone overseas, answer a question, nothing... But they watch these threads steady to find stuff just like what you just posted. I know you're trying to spread love in the thread but it's gonna make pages like what you mentioned get ate up quick

WORMTOKYO AND GUSTODANINJA HAVE BEEN MENTION NUMEROUS AND MULTIPLE TIMES THROUGHOUT THIS THREAD.

Dude you're seriously blowing up the spot. There's so many lurkers on here. People that will never post, participate, share info, oop someone overseas, answer a question, nothing... But they watch these threads steady to find stuff just like what you just posted. I know you're trying to spread love in the thread but it's gonna make pages like what you mentioned get ate up quick
**** the lurkers, it is what it is, first come first serve.

Everyone go true to size on these...I'm returning a size 8.5 to footlocker someone point me to a size 9 PLEASE

Back
Top Bottom