OFFICIAL AIR FORCE ONE THREAD!!!!!

http://www.ubiqlife.com/air-force-1-hi-retro-qs-gym-red-white-743546-600.html

Restock

$140 flat

Got my 12 not waiting on ndc to get thier **** together

Last edited:
Think he had special access to ID options that weren't available to the public. Well that's what he said on " The Sitdown"

That, plus he works with that Shoe Surgeon dude and gets him to swap soles and such.

Supposedly this outlet has the Nai Ke. I haven't called.

Round Rock, TX
512 868 9511

Last edited:
Supposedly this outlet has the Nai Ke. I haven't called.

Round Rock, TX
512 868 9511
They only have 11.5 and they're 119

exactly what I'm thinking lol we are witnessing the hype build [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]
They're the only remastered pair I actually like but I tried to wait em out until they got the swoosh restriction lifted. They dropped from 140 to 120 then they just disappeared a few days before I got my Nike voucher for 115 :smh:

:lol:  These things sat in FSRs on Nike for a while, they pull em and people panic.

:lol:  These things sat in FSRs on Nike for a while, they pull em and people panic.
exactly what I'm thinking lol we are witnessing the hype build [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

hell nah.. I had them carted & just was being cheap to be honest.....then once I had a pp balance I didn't care about I went to cop & they were gone .. & I don't feel like waiting for $20 off or $60 total because my sz don't linger like that

I feel you. I really hope they pop back up on NDC even at full retail I'll grab em this time but not from any other site.

:lol: got a product voucher I been wanting to use... gonna try for the UNCs but if I strike out I'm gonna keep holding out for the NaiKes

don't forget guys clearance store vs outlet pricing differ

Some of yall must wear the smaller sizes. Like mentioned above my size doesn't linger like that. At least not for too long to wait out for a discount.

Ordered a size 15 in those Lunar Force 1 Duckboots on NDC and they didnt immediately process the order. These *** clowns just now telling me after almost a week that the warehouse doesnt have them in a 15 now and they`re searching other warehouses for that size and will cancel it if they cant find one. SMDH. Pissed!!!!!

Ordered a size 15 in those Lunar Force 1 Duckboots on NDC and they didnt immediately process the order. These *** clowns just now telling me after almost a week that the warehouse doesnt have them in a 15 now and they`re searching other warehouses for that size and will cancel it if they cant find one. SMDH. Pissed!!!!!

I always knew Big Foot was real.

the just restocked today on ndc didn't they?

Nike did me the same way for clot lunar force. They cancel my order 2 week after I placed my order and then give me a 20% off discounts code

Nai Ke's look more appealing to me everyday ugh.. :nerd:

Think I need those and royals for the disco treatment though.

Back
Top Bottom