OFFICIAL AIR FORCE ONE THREAD!!!!!

My 11.5 just came in for the solar reds from a footlocker restock, gonna double up too.

Last edited:
[quote name="instagram" url="/t/213939/official[/URL]
Ur a ratchet bro

I'm a hi dude. [emoji]128526[/emoji]

Last edited:
If you guys could only choose between the Air Force 1 Mid or Hi in all white, which model would it be?

i only like highs and lows. mids looking weird to me.

about quality, the iDs i ordered actually had pretty decent quality "leather". 100 times better than the crap on the "breds" and "royal" mids that recently released.

that red pair looks like butter, but i wish the strap was leather. im not a fan of the nylon.

I still got love for Air 1's. The random *** sizing got me leery tho. :frown:

i feel you. idk why nike cant just use one size mold for everything they make. wouldnt it make it much easier for them as well as us? i know materials and stuff play into affect in terms of fit, but if it was only 1 mold, it wont but THAT much off like how in af1 lows im a 9.5, but a 10.5 in air max 90s. like wtf is that?

i feel you. idk why nike cant just use one size mold for everything they make. wouldnt it make it much easier for them as well as us? i know materials and stuff play into affect in terms of fit, but if it was only 1 mold, it wont but THAT much off like how in af1 lows im a 9.5, but a 10.5 in air max 90s. like wtf is that?
agreed.. it's annoying, but because we are regular sneaker consumers, we know our sizes in each, respective shoe that we purchase. but how about the average consumer that buys what they think their size is, only to find it fitting too tight or too loose? this day and age, we cant even go into the store to purchase the shoes we want, let alone try them on. i wish there was a solution, but unfortunately, we may be asking too much

Not sure what kinda funny foot shape yall be having. I wear a 10.5 in Af1 lows, mids, hi's, foams, jordans untill recently. Most j's 2008 and on fit me better in a size 11 along with lebrons. Anything else is pretty much strictly 10.5.

Back
Top Bottom