OFFICIAL AIR FORCE ONE THREAD!!!!!

Yeah I notice now that looks like their current version of "tumbled leather" which is definitely better than the shiny pleather. Gotta see in person but if they're on point I'd love to stock up. Then I can wear my stricklands a little more often and not stress. Just saw on sneakernews they're doing black lows w/gun sole also.

Pana, they are adding a 'tumbled' effect to the vinyl 'leather' that they are passing off as premium these days. Marginally better than the stiff, glossy pleather they are running on 'Basic' AF1 but not super comfortable and it creases a bit weirdly.

Any info on a release date for these? Definite must cop. Maybe even 2x.

Absolutely crucial.

Saw the PRs sitting at my local spot today. Didn't check em out tho. Don't vibe too well with cubans lol

Saw the PRs sitting at my local spot today. Didn't check em out tho. Don't vibe too well with cubans lol

They are sitting everywhere. Pissed people off that the back wasn't lasered.

Nike did Sheed dirty on his lunar forces, but I have mad respect for Sheed so I had to cop both pairs.

Interesting I thought they were lasered. They never were in the past tho so what's the big deal

They are sitting everywhere. Pissed people off that the back wasn't lasered.

Nike did Sheed dirty on his lunar forces, but I have mad respect for Sheed so I had to cop both pairs.
Yeah the lasering made me forget the big eye sore which is that X stitching. Without that lasering they kinda wack.
Maaaaan all these weird air forces has Gentry mark all over it. He shoulda just stayed messing up job instead of bringing his foolishness to the sportswear brand

The reds are on ndc

Fighter jets on rmkstore

Ndc nor ftl have the reds in the stated sizes

Rmk last time i checked didnt have anything above size 11. No site i could find wit the fighter jets had higher than11 .. the search continues though

Any info on a release date for these? Definite must cop. Maybe even 2x.

Absolutely crucial.
Completely agree.. actually came to this thread just to find out info about these... they have crazy old school feel and neeed to grab em

Last edited:
Those IDs are complete trash.

I always thought the invisible women's were the worst af1s of all time.

Now we get to ID them!

June AF1 iD samples from Niketown Chicago:
Wow really? I remember back in '06 people were walking round with those clear toe AF1s n Bapes. Thats when the whole invisible retro Jordans were taking off too. This is just gonna feed that whole phase again. Terrible idea, plus when you wear them that plastic is gonna fog up you gonna see all this condensation inside of everyone's shoe
laugh.gif

I know because I bought a pair of bapes for laughs back then at the flea market to show my boy back at school. Shoe fogged up on me

Last edited:
Mad corny. I remember seeing people with fog built up in the invisible woman pair. Good for about a 30 minute wear

1 Low – Arctic Green – White – Gum
All white and black versions of the Nike Air Force 1 Low aren’t the only styles that’ll drop with gum soles here in the near future. And if we take from those two identically blocked AF1s along with the majority of general releases in recent years as clues, then Nike Sportswear won’t be stopping with just this one either. This is a good thing, as you can clearly see, and a more ‘Uptown’ feeling suede rendition than the recent OG Blazer homages. Stick with Sneaker News to see if the Arctic Green edition adds packmates and let us know how it compares to the white and black joints after you’ve seen more below.

PICS ARE IN LINK
http://sneakernews.com/2013/06/03/nike-air-force-1-low-arctic-green-white-gum/#more-422205
Honestly these are a MUST. These will be picked up first day instead of waiting till they appear in outlets

Those mints are fresh! Wish the gum sole was mint as well. But either way very nice. I might pick em up not sure though cuz the color isnt hittin anything i got in the closet n im not buying any extra outfits just to look nice with 1 shoe

Those mints are fresh! Wish the gum sole was mint as well. But either way very nice. I might pick em up not sure though cuz the color isnt hittin anything i got in the closet n im not buying any extra outfits just to look nice with 1 shoe
i wish the midsole was gum wihile the outsole was mint that would probably look dope but they are FIRE just how they are

Back
Top Bottom