OFFICIAL AIR FORCE ONE THREAD!!!!!

blends restocking the camo sf-af1 in stores

Just got these in from the bay. Always loved this cw, and in general the other ones from this era with the similar blocking. Got them at a steal price vnds. Time to make up for the 15 years they were kept on ice :pimp:

Nice. 01 was a great year for AF1's :smokin

I'm guessing it's mainly the camo getting more releases.

I'm thinking of pulling the trigger on a dust pair from goat.

I'd chase after black all gum or green all gum but people play games when it comes to size 12. 

Last edited:
Anyone deal with a place called KickBackz NY? I ordered a pair from them on Jan 30th, and still haven't received anything. I've been emailing and calling, got one email back saying we ship in 3-10 business days, well that's far past. I filed a paypal claim Monday becuase I'm getting nowhere with them.

Just curious if anyone's bought from them.

Anyone deal with a place called KickBackz NY? I ordered a pair from them on Jan 30th, and still haven't received anything. I've been emailing and calling, got one email back saying we ship in 3-10 business days, well that's far past. I filed a paypal claim Monday becuase I'm getting nowhere with them.

I been around nt since 13 haven't heard of them. I see you're new here start using the forum with the legit boutiques listed

I don't buy from retailers that replace "s" with "z".

And after going to the site, they got Yeezy preorders for $220.00. get your money back bro.

For all you guys AF1 vets, I'm getting some SF AF1s and have never owned anything Nike Air before...

Do I have to worry about Air Bubble reliability or sturdiness on the SF AF1s?

There are no air units in AF1s. You're good for 10 years.
Thanks, but Nike's website says:

"
[h3]BENEFITS[/h3]
  • Ballistic nylon with full-grain leather overlays for premium durability
  • Durable, full-length midsole with encapsulated Nike Air unit provides lightweight cushioning
  • Hidden pocket under tongue to store a passport or other small items
"

Is the Air unit different?

Are others still waiting on Notre to ship their Camos? My brother got shipping on Monday but I'm still waiting.

Still waiting as well. I emailed and they said it's just slow because of so many different rare releases that came out. Clogging up the shipping pipeline.

Last edited:
Thanks, but Nike's website says:

"
[h3]BENEFITS[/h3]

• Ballistic nylon with full-grain leather overlays for premium durability
  • Durable, full-length midsole with encapsulated Nike Air unit provides lightweight cushioning
  • Hidden pocket under tongue to store a passport or other small items
"

Is the Air unit different?

Its the visible air units that are the problem. The air unit in Jordan 1 and AF1 will go out but not as quick as a visible air unit.

FORGIVE ME IF THIS WAS ALREADY ADRESSED
GOT MY PAIR OF DUST SFAF1s IN FROM SNKRS TODAY AND THE LEATHERIS REALLY SUPPOSED TO BE ALL CRACKED UP LIKE THAT ?

Back
Top Bottom