OFFICIAL AIR FORCE ONE THREAD!!!!!

Anybody have the nike lab lows? Want a pair of all whites for summer but I figure I'd go nike labsince they are notches above the regular whites quality wise. But how's the sizing on them considering the leather liner and all

Last edited:
Anybody have the nike lab lows? Want a pair of all whites for summer but I figure I'd go nike labsince they are notches above the regular whites quality wise. But how's the sizing on them considering the leather liner and all
I was thinking about this same EXACT thing.

What exactly is the Difference btw the Air Force regular and the Nikelab versions? I've read the reviews for the Nikelab Lows and people said how much better they were but never said specifically why they are better. And now that the Low Flyknits are also sold under the Lab label I truly have no idea why this one is more expensive because it looks the exact same lol. Is it the midsole weight or cushion or just better construction maybe in regards to glue stains showing? 

Can anyone tell me if they have run dates ending in 2015 on their mid flax?I recently bought a pair with that end run date and would like to know if that's due to a restock.TIA.

What exactly is the Difference btw the Air Force regular and the Nikelab versions? I've read the reviews for the Nikelab Lows and people said how much better they were but never said specifically why they are better. And now that the Low Flyknits are also sold under the Lab label I truly have no idea why this one is more expensive because it looks the exact same lol. Is it the midsole weight or cushion or just better construction maybe in regards to glue stains showing? 

Leather quality is WAY better, leather midsole, middle of the outsole is clear and I feel like the cushioning is better but I don't have any specs to back that up. Can't speak for the difference in flyknits tho.

Anyone knows how to remove the yellowing from the white midsoles ? Openned up the box of my sheed lows recently and only the left shoe midsole is yellow...I tried the cleaning/restoring thread but no luck and dont want scrap one of my fav pair...

Anyone knows how to remove the yellowing from the white midsoles ? Openned up the box of my sheed lows recently and only the left shoe midsole is yellow...I tried the cleaning/restoring thread but no luck and dont want scrap one of my fav pair...

Google Sally Beauty 40 volume. Stuff works wonders for me.

They include a dust bag, pull out box and no branding on the 3m back tab hence the price hike. Everything else is the same. Speaking for the NL flyknit ultra lows

Last edited:
Thoughts on "07" air force one quality? Seen a few colorways I like and I was womdering if the leather is like the remastered pairs.

Thoughts on "07" air force one quality? Seen a few colorways I like and I was womdering if the leather is like the remastered pairs.
no. If I am correct on my memory, that year AF1 carried a bulky shape to it. Then again, also depend on what kind you're getting..

i bought some 07 air force from last year and quality definitely not remaster level, pretty much the same with previous version

i bought some 07 air force from last year and quality definitely not remaster level, pretty much the same with previous version

Ok thank you I was on ndc and saw they had these "air force 1 mid 07" editions and was wondering whyd they have an 07 in the name. So not remastered just regular af1 mids, pass. Definitely gonna be looking for remastered highs.

Hennessy AF1 High Customs

Yoo you mean the Sheed lows from 06?If so thats crazy the same thing happened to my sheeds on the same foot also.

Yoo you mean the Sheed lows from 06?If so thats crazy the same thing happened to my sheeds on the same foot also.
I think so, white/red/blue patent bro, i was pissed...i shouldve rock them before the ****** left shoe turned simpson, now i need to turn em white again

Don't get them wet. Don't get them dirty. If they get wet or dirty clean and dry them off as quickly as possible. If they start turning yellow apply Salon Care 40 cream and put them in the sun for a couple hours. Repeat as many times as necessary. You can also use those water repellent spray products to keep off stains and moisture.

Last edited:
Don't get them wet. Don't get them dirty. If they get wet or dirty clean and dry them off as quickly as possible. If they start turning yellow apply SALON CARE 40 CREAM and put them in the sun for a couple hours. Repeat as many times as necessary. You can also use those water repellent spray products to keep off stains and moisture.
What color bottle for that b? Theres many differents

Back
Top Bottom