OFFICIAL AIR FORCE ONE THREAD!!!!!

Part of my Holy Trinity obtained. Never thought I would find a DS pair in my size.

my dude.

i went to go chat with nike and upon pulling up my order confirmation to give the rep my order number, i saw that the initial order had a mysterious "$25 promotion savings" which brought the total down to $100. so i went and checked my card activity and i was indeed charged only $100

but this was the rep's reasoning as to why there was a discrepancy in price.. 
Called Nike (Sorry for late post) They said the correct prices were 125. But the labels on the boxes weren't changed. My label says MSRP 100 . I feel like Nike should honor that. But supposedly, what was charged was right 133 with the tax but the label was wrong because they changed the price. NIKE is ridiculous. They made the error they should honor it. But they are greedy and look after themselves. Maybe that's a sign to get out of this Nike world. 

Keep them in the box :wink:

There's really nothing you can do. I actually like creasing. Some people use force fields, but I'm not a fan. Also, make sure your shoes aren't too big or they'll crease even more.

Anyone else has the foam af1s low? Just recently got a pair and the first time I wore them they were hideously uncomfortable. I get that the foamposite material takes time to mould, but is the midsole/outsole of the af1 that rigid and unflexible?

Iirc the Jordans were also rubber with a heel air unit right so they should be just as durable. And maybe slightly more flexible in the forefoot with the thinner section of rubber

My lawwwd at those suede remasters. Def need those.

What about the all red leather hi's? Were those not getting a US release? Feel like im missing something here.

Nike being some ***** with these over seas releases. Know damn well we wantem too.

Back
Top Bottom