OFFICIAL AIR FORCE ONE THREAD!!!!!

My gf copped the burgundy highs. They should be here this week. I'll post pics when they come.

Thanks, just got my 5th from SP.
smokin.gif
Wow.
Nice bro, I ended up doubling up too
pimp.gif
Im in Canada and Store selling the here is scarce. Only got one pair and Im trying to double up as well.
I Can't Seem To Get A Consistent Answer On This Either.........

nerd.gif
Ive tried mine on. I wear a 10 in jordan and air maxes. They felt tighter than usual prolly because of the material. Im willing to take a 10.5 as a second pair.
What's the date on these?
Release date was Nov 1 for these I believe.

smh at everybody buying 5 pairs of the flaxs

it's a shoe that won't even get all that dirty

doubt anyone will get past the first pair wear wise

What size you looking for? I might let mine go for the Huaraches this weekend and I like my wheat Foams more anyway.

These don't seem like they'll last a long time…  Tims get dirty quick

this has the same suede soft leather on them...

It's a Stain magnet! in my eyes….

Oh, lets not forget those who plan on wearing these in the Snow… those SALT STAINS! UGH

Your from Da Burg.. So you guys Worship John Geiger...

No One else does...

especially people here on the West Coast… They don't know who he is… 

no disrespect.. just saying

None taken, but don't get me wrong, I worship nobody.. at all. Fact of the matter is he has almost 70k followers, so like or or not, tons of people see what he posts. Means nothing to me and had no influence on what I buy. I've never bought into hype for any model or praised/worn by any star or public figure.

I've never understood people getting more than 2 pairs (I've never doubled on ANYTHING personally) , but I'm curious as to why you think they won't get dirty? The material on these look like they'll be dirt magnets, unless I'm missing something?!

I've never understood people getting more than 2 pairs (I've never doubled on ANYTHING personally) , but I'm curious as to why you think they won't get dirty? The material on these look like they'll be dirt magnets, unless I'm missing something?!

I'm the same way, I've never doubled on anything. I keep my shoes clean and in good enough shape so one pair is good enough. If something ends up happening to them, then it happens. If it's an important shoe, I'll track down a pair for a reasonable price eventually.

Man, I thought those preme forces would deter the junior high kids from buying up those flaxs, just wanted 1 pair which I've been looking for forever. Oh well, on to the next one.

I have like 30 pairs of brown nikes

most nubuck or suede

all of em look brand new

brown is my fav color

mentioned it many times but I passed on the flaxs and got the trainer 1s but woulda took the offer that was thrown at me

I still think the trainers look better but wouldn't mind having both

no salt present for anyone wondering

Used to double up on almost every good release, but that was back when releases were every month or so. Eventually the backup pair always got sold though, so now 2 pairs never happens. The lone exception is the Infrared 90...triples get bought every time they retro in their true form.

That said, I wouldn't mind a backup pair of the flax joints. :lol:

Only shoes I got multiples of were shoes I know I wear regularly.

:pimp: at JJ Watt.

People sleeping so hard on these Tokyo AF1s. If they were Red Octobers though people would be killin to have them. So glad NDC released them in a womens size 12 since I'm a 10.5/11 otherwise I wouldn't have been able to cop since all the other spots to release only had them up to size 10. Wonder why NDC only released them in bigger sizes.

my wifey's pair.. not a big fan of the stitching but the leather is butter.. brolic i like your id's, i was finally able to make a deal on the '04 lux pair for $175 and can't wait, thanks for your input
nthat.gif

I've tried doubling up before (on a shoe I wore a lot)

Ended up only wanting to wear the beat pair more and more :lol:

Always Sold the double eventually

I've tried doubling up before (on a shoe I wore a lot)

Ended up only wanting to wear the beat pair more and more :lol:

Always Sold the double eventually

Hahaha. This always happens to me. I own about 7 pairs of infrared 90s and
Never wanna break another one out as its dipping into my stash.

Back to the Flax joints a local kijiji seller
Wants $240 CAD for them. Smh. I'm dying for a second pair.

Hahaha. This always happens to me. I own about 7 pairs of infrared 90s and
Never wanna break another one out as its dipping into my stash.

Back to the Flax joints a local kijiji seller
Wants $240 CAD for them. Smh. I'm dying for a second pair.
SMH

and people are sleeping deals under $200

the price is gonna be " GOING UP, ON A TUESDAY….." like the song

Back
Top Bottom