OFFICIAL AIR FORCE ONE THREAD!!!!!

I figure I post this here since I remember someone stating they were waiting for the Paris af1s to go on sale and I agreed. Store out of Nashville is doing 40 percent off for the holiday on most of the site including Air Force 1s. Feel free to spread the news amongst other threads as well, be warned you do have to pay for shipping

I figure I post this here since I remember someone stating they were waiting for the Paris af1s to go on sale and I agreed. Store out of Nashville is doing 40 percent off for the holiday on most of the site including Air Force 1s. Feel free to spread the news amongst other threads as well, be warned you do have to pay for shipping

I visited this store when I visited Nashville earlier this year. Real chill dudes working there.

Sbb inspired
20240902_144623.jpg

If anyone gets those patent green and orange ones, post pics and share what you think about the liner.. I normally check YouTube videos but haven’t found 1 on them yet

Since I don't like wearing yellow much the only AF1 Kobe I'd want is another drop of the joints Mamba wore at the Rucker.

If I'm not mistaken the last time they dropped the shoes had the plastic leather on em 😂

Since I don't like wearing yellow much the only AF1 Kobe I'd want is another drop of the joints Mamba wore at the Rucker.

If I'm not mistaken the last time they dropped the shoes had the plastic leather on em 😂
Yea they were bad. He wore a mid and they released terrible quality lows smh.

^Appreciate you my guy. I ordered them that day and they just came in this morning.

To anyone wondering, the sole is translucent orange.

Screenshot_20240907_193325_Instagram.jpg

Screenshot_20240907_193337_Instagram.jpg

Screenshot_20240907_193349_Instagram.jpg

Screenshot_20240907_193408_Instagram.jpg
Would you happen to have the olive 5s? I got a polo coat to go with those and this shoe seems to be the same color way… interested in seeing how close they are cuz I can wear this with the jacket too. Due to these being patent and with the flash they appear brighter in these pics

Back
Top Bottom