OFFICIAL AIR FORCE ONE THREAD!!!!!

Only seven years old. Worn maybe three times. Wear your sneakers

image.jpg

If my girl even tried this, actually she couldn’t- I wouldn’t have a girl in the first place that lived that kind of life. That’s a hookup at best, not a keeper.

on the one hanad yes. on the other hand, they're just shoes being used as intended. prery sure my shoes looked like that in elementary school when i only had a pair.

If my girl even tried this, actually she couldn’t- I wouldn’t have a girl in the first place that lived that kind of life. That’s a hookup at best, not a keeper.
Yea this is terrible.
1686936201298.png

I know it is because I’ve had to question whether it was or wasn’t a few times since.
Work in progress

That worn look is in style. I hate the look, but it's not my place to have any say on what people wear. **** if anything, we kind of enabled this by purchasing air forces and SBs with aged outsole, they just took it a step further. I remember everyone thinking that I was crazy for buying the Escapes in the late 2000s.

Yeeeea miss me with the judging of others. I just can't do it. It's a sneaker, we're the weird one for making them into more than they actually are. If anything it's good for our society as a whole that used is being considered cool. That's much better for everyone than one wear freaks like us.

I judge the kids in my neighborhood for walking through the field after they get off the bus. I’m sure they’re fine people. But couldn’t be me with my one fresh pair per season.

I judge the kids in my neighborhood for walking through the field after they get off the bus. I’m sure they’re fine people. But couldn’t be me with my one fresh pair per season.
Shiiiiiit I destroyed shoes as a kid. I remember the outsole literally coming off my og Metallic V's. Hell I'd judge the kid that won't walk through a field bc it'd mess up his shoes tbh. Little prissy ***.

I really wish both me and my parents realized how much harder it is on shoes if they are daily. Even a rotation of 2 will last more than 3 times as long.

My mom’s rule was 1 month per $10 and so when I opted for Air Assaults at $80, I knew it would be grim by the end. It was worse than even I imagined it would be.

Shiiiiiit I destroyed shoes as a kid. I remember the outsole literally coming off my og Metallic V's. Hell I'd judge the kid that won't walk through a field bc it'd mess up his shoes tbh. Little prissy ***.
I buy my kid a lot of kicks but he is still really hard on shoes.

It irritates the **** out of me but I refuse to pass on my materialism so I swallow it. Id much rather he make his memories in his kicks than to put them to the side like some rare collectible (they will literally never fit him again).

As he gets older I just hope that he gets the same level of nostalgia when certain pairs drops. If he gets that with even a single pair of shoes it will all be worth it.

I buy my kid a lot of kicks but he is still really hard on shoes.

It irritates the **** out of me but I refuse to pass on my materialism so I swallow it. Id much rather he make his memories in his kicks than to put them to the side like some rare collectible (they will literally never fit him again).

As he gets older I just hope that he gets the same level of nostalgia when certain pairs drops. If he gets that with even a single pair of shoes it will all be worth it.
Man I'm ashamed of how many pairs my kid has. She had like 28 size 10c alone. It's bad. For like 2 years I'd buy a 3c or whatever size she was in and then get an extra for down the road. I didn't realize how many 10c I'd gotten smh. But she's learned shoes are "beat or heat" and knows what to where and when. She knows an af1 can be beat up but she knows she can flex in her AMM.

She was 3 here when James sent her the 3s and she wanted to flex and had to let momma know.

See man, how? How can you ever leave the house like this when you have means?

IMG_2469.jpeg
I agree, these need to be thrown out. But what if you have the travis scott af1, or the complex con af1 or any other expensive white/light colored af1…are you supposed to wear em 2 times and thrown them away?

Back
Top Bottom