OFFICIAL AIR FORCE ONE THREAD!!!!!

Every time someone posts a pick up for under $50 on NT, they don't say how, then three guys ask how, and OP goes "gift cards and a coupon code" :rofl:
😂😂😂

Was on sale for $75 and shipping came out to $82 then I had $60 shopcash since Shopify was giving out free money this past weekend for Shopify day that expired the day after. Had to decide between the Pinks for $22 or the Orange Jewel’s for $11 and went with the Pinks.

😂😂😂

Was on sale for $75 and shipping came out to $82 then I had $60 shopcash since Shopify was giving out free money this past weekend for Shopify day that expired the day after. Had to decide between the Pinks for $22 or the Orange Jewel’s for $11 and went with the Pinks.
someone had the urge to splurge

C7619DAC-5737-4682-A1E2-5B9A6AE69AE8.jpeg
C2A93F53-43C5-4E4E-8071-F95FC6384E09.jpeg

Been wanting these since the drop, paid the ticket on eBay. Peeled for the dubraes too.

I’m 😴 till Playoff 8 now 😂

😂😂😂

How? I can never use my shopify cash on anything good. Just had like $20 expire

Did the white and royal blue jewels drop? Feels like after I scooped the oranges jewels when they dropped I been completely out of the loop of forces besides the hip hops and the ambush set. :frown:

Nike is just being cruel if they don't give us the linens in the COTM shape.. but thanks for these Lebron and Fat Joe exclusives that no one was really asking for
To be fair I think the pinks might've sat the longest of any of the COTMs. They are highly regarded in this thread but I think the casual crowd isn't overly amped about a men's white and pink sneaker. Linens would sell better because of the history and hype but there is a chance they'd sit too.

Man $61 for West Indies is a steal. Feel bad that I paid $97 now lol. Speaking of West Indies I need a rd for these so then I can wait to get them on sale :lol:

nike-air-force-1-low-west-indies-dx1156-101-6.jpg

Back
Top Bottom