OFFICIAL AIR FORCE ONE THREAD!!!!!

Ivory snakes?!?!?! Where
Screenshot_20220929_183110_Samsung Internet.jpg

They had em but removed them and they cancelled my whole order lol

They have pretty frequently sales fam. Those been got scooped up.
How often are the sales just missed the 40 off and wanted to pick up some zoom flights, added them and the code worked, messed around and added some uptowmpos and code doesnt want to work on the zooms anymore 🤦🏻‍♂️

How often are the sales just missed the 40 off and wanted to pick up some zoom flights, added them and the code worked, messed around and added some uptowmpos and code doesnt want to work on the zooms anymore 🤦🏻‍♂️
As of late almost every weekend or every other weekend. The last sale before yesterday happened last Saturday I believe. I would get added to their mailing list.

Man a box of size 11 West Indies really must have been stolen off that train, these prices are insane
*Dj Khaled voice* they don't want you to win!

For real though if I see em I got you. The question is at what price do you want em because those are what the kids would call "bricks".

*Dj Khaled voice* they don't want you to win!

For real though if I see em I got you. The question is at what price do you want em because those are what the kids would call "bricks".

Man I appreciate it fam, 11s on GOAT are going fot dirt cheap prices and I’ve seen them a few other places where people where moving them for the low

What I meant is that specific size is distinctly less expensive than the others. Just doubled up for 96 shipped.

Only way folks can be selling that cheap is if they didn’t pay for them to begin with.

Man I appreciate it fam, 11s on GOAT are going fot dirt cheap prices and I’ve seen them a few other places where people where moving them for the low

What I meant is that specific size is distinctly less expensive than the others. Just doubled up for 96 shipped.

Only way folks can be selling that cheap is if they didn’t pay for them to begin with.
Oh, glad you copped.

Resellers are probably just taking the loss on some of these. There have been some pretty big sales on AF1s recently. The sneaker "recession" is real man. Most things are barely selling for retail or over retail if it isn't a Uber hyped Collab.

AF1s outside of White on Whites are always kinda niche and the classics like these, hing Kong's, purple highs, 3M snakes are really only valued by collectors. You know how fashion is though everything is cyclical. The AF1 will definitely be hyped again at some point over the next decade and you will look ahead of your time for copping the west indies for the low.

Back
Top Bottom