OFFICIAL AIR FORCE ONE THREAD!!!!!

Fake sell out on SNKRS?
I just carted and bought a pair of 10.5’s.

That was after coming back to the app at about 10:50, seeing my L on the TS and then noticing that getting in line for the AF1 seemed to have been completely forgotten by the app.

So I just resubmitted the order and it went through.

best canvas pair ever

1658415552335.png

several years later did a women's orange canvas with rolled edges and the outsole didn't match the upper

52231486071_fd0e6ef10e.jpg

should I feel at all lucky that I got these? did everybody get them? can someone please soothe my delicate constitution and say that they took a loss on this so that I can finally have copped a true w? anyone?

%D0%BF%D1%83%D1%81%D1%82%D1%8B%D0%BD%D1%8F-desert.gif

Not sure if this is too early to ask, but does anyone know if the COTM retros also run half size big like most pairs?

And yes, the LV released Air Force 1s are not that pleasing. There’s maybe 3 out of the collection that look great in my opinion.

I'm looking forward to getting them in-hand. the only dominant whites I have in the collection are the aj4 military blacks and the leather cortez gumps. so if it's an all white with really good looking and feeling leather, and a solid construct, then I'll be happy

Back
Top Bottom