OFFICIAL AIR FORCE ONE THREAD!!!!!

Just scooped these online...
:nerd:

more shots of the brazil ice cubes
man u worst than modern notoriety with them teaser shots :lol:

Last edited:
Thanks for the shots. Gonna have to grab a pair. Kinda wish the toebox and side panel were just regular leather without the crosshatch or whatever it is but it's a dope shoe nonetheless.

And I'm all over those women's yoth joints. Just need an 11 and I'm good.

those AF1 Playstation :wow:

paychexx paychexx
how is sizing with penny AF1 and also is it more comfort than regular air force? dope one nevertheless

Nice Playstations - I've thought about buying a pair in the past, but I feel like the patent pushes them into a period piece type thing for me.

Other than my '96 lows, I don't really wear any of my fully patent pairs, so every time I think about PSes, I realize that - personally - I'm just being tempted by the hype. ...Now, if Icame across the elusive un-patent version, then maybe.

But, on my hyperstrike list above even non-patent PSes would be Kobe Denims, Ostrich Sheeds, and maybe Entourages. Honorable mention to the HS version of the Stash low, and maybe to Vibes.

those AF1 Playstation :wow:

paychexx paychexx
how is sizing with penny AF1 and also is it more comfort than regular air force? dope one nevertheless

comfort is good ( I just tried them on in the house, since it winter staying box up till spring)...i would say fit more like new forces. ..kinda big...I'm a 11.5 fit a little more roomier..

comfort is good ( I just tried them on in the house, since it winter staying box up till spring)...i would say fit more like new forces. ..kinda big...I'm a 11.5 fit a little more roomier..
nice , gotta grab them for sure when it's drop anyway how is the retail price goes?

Nike Air Force 1 Low – White – Vivid Pink
December 26th, 2013 by Brendan Dunne | No comments

nike air force 1 low white vivid pink Nike Air Force 1 Low White Vivid Pink

Alright – the white on white Air Force 1s are classic, no doubt about it. But how much color can Nike inject into that silhouette and still have the white-based look be considered a classic one? They’re testing those waters once again with this makeup, a simple vivid pink on white concoction that may have been just a bit more en vogue when Cam’ron was at the top of his game (We see you too, Charles Hamilton). Solid-sole Forces are definitely a treat for the longer-tenured AF1 fans, but can get get down with Pink? Browse the rest of the photos on them waiting for you below and tell us in the comments if you’ve got your eyes on this Nike Air Force 1 Low drop.

:pimp: my girl would like these

Nike Air Force 1 “Brazil Collection” – Release Date
December 26th, 2013 by Aaron Hope | 1 comment

nike air force 1 brazil collection release 01 570x425 Nike Air Force 1 Brazil Collection Release Date

It is a well established fact that Brazil is South America’s sneaker capital. Nike has made the nation special edition product for years now, most of which centers around that soccer/skate/lifestyle spectrum in which the Dunk has mingled for quite some time. 2011′s ‘E Possevil’ colorway proved there was an Uptown following as well, and now the Nike Air Force 1 ‘Brazil Collection’ proves it is possible to get a whole pack of AF1s. There’s one in the classic lowtop form, one of the slimmer Downtown styles and one Lunar update, all in white with color pops borrowing from the flag. All three hit select Nike Sportswear retailers on Saturday, December 28th, and that includes NikeStore.

Nike Air Force 1 Low Premium CMFT QS
Color: White/White
Style Code: 635272-100
Release Date: 12/28/2013
Price: $135

Nike Air Force 1 Downtown QS
Style Code: 635273-100
Price: $135

Nike Lunar Force 1 QS
Style Code: 635274-100
Price: $110

nike ruined that brazil pack with that mid sole.. would have been a clean summer shoe

I think the White/Turbo Pink AF1 was the best way to pull off pink with a pair of Whites.

It was a women's pair, but it was subtle enough to be pulled off.

Love the midsole on the Brazils. @beans sorry my guy your buggin. Waiting to cop Brazils below retail.

Back
Top Bottom