OFFICIAL AIR FORCE ONE THREAD!!!!!

Pretty sure these chocolate mids will be easy to cop below retail here in France / Europe. Same thing for Independence day mids. I'm gonna be patient.
In the meanwhile, I've just ordered these. Curious to see how it will turn out. Some options / colors are gone... I hope this program will still remain a few more weeks / months.
nikeid.jpeg

Last edited:
half size down? I always go tts with mids but theres still some room
I’m torn. Also usually go TTS in Mids but the suede upper has me second-guessing that. For comparison, I have 10.5 in Viotech and Plum Dunk Lows and 11 in the Brazil Dunk Lows.

I’m torn. Also usually go TTS in Mids but the suede upper has me second-guessing that. For comparison, I have 10.5 in Viotech and Plum Dunk Lows and 11 in the Brazil Dunk Lows.
I went a half size down. these will be up for a while and I'll get a 10 and another 9.5 down the line lmao. this the uniform now

Both pairs of 🇵🇷 AF1s arrived today (SNKRS and Woodstack)
I can't believe we haven't really seen the white pair turn up anywhere besides a few sizes on Woodstack. I thought I'd at least be able to grab a pair on Kith. May have to go resale. Normal AF1 sizing/fit?

I can't believe we haven't really seen the white pair turn up anywhere besides a few sizes on Woodstack. I thought I'd at least be able to grab a pair on Kith. May have to go resale. Normal AF1 sizing/fit?
I haven’t tried them on yet but I suspect so

Back
Top Bottom