OFFICIAL AIR FORCE ONE THREAD!!!!!

Just ordered these joints. Timeframe for delivery is between Christmas & New Years

B6FE0257-EFB8-441D-96F4-01C22EB6674B.jpeg

AJ1 Low because I have a story to go with....

We walked into one of the NYC Nike stores while on 4th of July vacation, went to the top floor and they had two last pairs on display and both were in my oldest and youngest daughter's sizes so they both came up... and there wasn't shnip else in that store. Quality is pretty good on them, they get tons of wear. I was lightweight jelly, wanted a pair too. lol.

Which one do you prefer and why?

53F3D2E9-8829-497F-B470-54885A7C7D0C.jpeg

168E80C2-84E4-4986-8E22-8C252887C8E4.jpeg

Which one do you prefer and why?

53F3D2E9-8829-497F-B470-54885A7C7D0C.jpeg

168E80C2-84E4-4986-8E22-8C252887C8E4.jpeg
I had both at one point. Never got around to wearing the Jordan and ultimately I ended up selling them via SX (probably at a loss).

The craft AF1 looks good with shorts. It has a real simple old school look.

The AJ1 is clean but it's almost too thin for my liking. I also felt like they looked a little warped both on and off feet.

I had both at one point. Never got around to wearing the Jordan and ultimately I ended up selling them via SX (probably at a loss).

The craft AF1 looks good with shorts. It has a real simple old school look.

The AJ1 is clean but it's almost too thin for my liking. I also felt like they looked a little warped both on and off feet.

I've been thinking about copping the Jordans for resell, but the color way is virtually identical to the AF1 crafts, which I already own.

... so do I really need them?

Bingo.

"Need" is hard. Both are solid pick ups but I doubt anyone needs either.

The AJ1 in general has been whored out to the max tho. Both are timeless silhouettes but lately I've been into the AF1 alot more because the beast tend to stay away.

Bingo.

"Need" is hard. Both are solid pick ups but I doubt anyone needs either.

The AJ1 in general has been whored out to the max tho. Both are timeless silhouettes but lately I've been into the AF1 alot more because the beast tend to stay away.
True except for the OG low

Back
Top Bottom