OFFICIAL AIR FORCE ONE THREAD!!!!!

Sorry for beating a dead horse but UNDFTD finally shipped out my pair of AF1s and Dunks. After 2 weeks of waiting lol. Should be here by tomorrow

1629478719777.png

i feel like my orders are in limbo. here it says preparing shipment. on the pizza tracker thing it still says making.... same thing for both orders 1 from the 3rd, the other on the 7th

1629478719777.png

i feel like my orders are in limbo. here it says preparing shipment. on the pizza tracker thing it still says making.... same thing for both orders 1 from the 3rd, the other on the 7th

I ordered 3 during that same time frame... when I go to NDC, just today they posted that the last one I made... not the first, not the 2nd... but the last one has shipped but they have not posted tracking... nor have I received an email. Its def screwed up, so I'm just being patient.

1629478719777.png

Mine sat like that for about two weeks before shipping, and getting stuck in China... Just cleared and sitting in Alaska now, should have them Monday if lucky.

Back
Top Bottom