OFFICIAL AIR FORCE ONE THREAD!!!!!

Damn Nike! All the ideas I have require white or black sock lining.

Had to trash 90% of what I wanted to make and adjust the ones that I did order last night. No pearl white laces left too. Can't make the "Linens" anymore without the white tongue and lining too.

Just got my moon fossils if anybody was wondering how they actually look. Looks mushroomy enough for me, will be keeping.

IMG_20210816_120452.jpg
IMG_20210816_120430.jpg
Fire. Thanks for the pics. If/when my ****s ever come in I also had a full moon fossil upper. Dope look with the black swoosh and gum sole, too. You could rock this pair every day for the rest of your life.

Nobody using the custom tongue tags? I haven't seen one pair here or elsewhere using it.

The choices they give with the traditional/classic NIKE AIR or NIKE are wack because they already include a color in which you can't change. Wish they offered simply black or white text.

I'm seeing lots of pairs, with a random NIKE AIR tag in red or another color, and it throws off the whole shoe. Maybe it's just me or my slight OCD, but I want my tongue tag color to coordinate/match with the overall shoe in the way I want. :lol:

Nobody using the custom tongue tags? I haven't seen one pair here or elsewhere using it.

The choices they give with the traditional/classic NIKE AIR or NIKE are wack because they already include a color in which you can't change. Wish they offered simply black or white text.

I'm seeing lots of pairs, with a random NIKE AIR tag in red or another color, and it throws off the whole shoe. Maybe it's just me or my slight OCD, but I want my tongue tag color to coordinate/match with the overall shoe in the way I want. :lol:
I chose the script tongue tag because it's one of my favorite nike logos and the sail/orange isn't gonna be too offensive on white tongue/white laces. I find most custom lettering to be wack on nike IDs and the layout of the text on current options is especially bad.

1629139912364.png

I goofed on mine, I was playing with the tag and wrote ‘TASTE’ on all 6 slots :lol: cause of the song I was listening to at the time…ended up saving the design to checkout once it came back in stock and checked out with it like that :smh: likely gonna send them back anyway smh

Lol aren't they supposed to make you think of the Scarrs pizza joints which are selling for way more than they are worth (imo).

Those Laker/ Chamber of fear-esque joints posted earlier are one of the best pairs I've seen.

Hey y’all. I’ve never dipped my toes and tried to cop kith forces before but these Hawaii’s are too sexy. What is yalls guesstimate on resell for them since that’s the only way to cop for us not in Hawaii.

Hey y’all. I’ve never dipped my toes and tried to cop kith forces before but these Hawaii’s are too sexy. What is yalls guesstimate on resell for them since that’s the only way to cop for us not in Hawaii.
My guess is they won't go for any less than the Kith Paris AF1s, which look like they're selling for about $500-600. The Japans are around $1,000 and the resell market doesn't seem to be calming down much, so these will probably just get more expensive with time too.

My guess is they won't go for any less than the Kith Paris AF1s, which look like they're selling for about $500-600. The Japans are around $1,000 and the resell market doesn't seem to be calming down much, so these will probably just get more expensive with time too.
Thank for the response! I may bite the bullet at 5, but not much more

Back
Top Bottom