OFFICIAL AIR FORCE ONE THREAD!!!!!

Brown Damier kinda hitting but I shudder to think about how hard these will be to get and how much they will cost.

I believe others posted a similar thing when they originally released. I believe that can be wiped off?

Naw fam the 3M is scratched off down to the base white.

I just ordered a pair from NDC and I'll keep with pair has the best quality

B367F27F-00C8-40BD-B608-B83E52C6DDE1.png

These will be had. Gaudy as hell but that’s the point. :lol: :nthat:

Haha someone sent me these earlier and I assumed they were some bootlegs. I like the red/white one but not enough to pay what they'll sell for.

the Dior x AJ1 was $2000 retail so gonna assume retail on the LV x Nike AF1 will run somewhere in the $1k range which means I'm out. I'm not dropping that kinda money on an AF1. Might as well cop some grails at that point.

Have you ordered from Undefeated before :lol:

This is normal. I've had a shipping label created for two days. If you want your kicks in a hurry or are impatient, Undefeated isn't the go to site.

I haven't even had a shipping label created yet and nothing showing my in UPS My Choice account either...😔

Wouldn't these technically be a LV X Off White X Nike Collab?

There are clearly a lot of OW influences on the LV pair.

The AF1 has been done in way more iterations and with plenty of collaborations for a longer time than the dunk's spotlight of the last 2 years. If it was gonna happen, it woulda happened already. I echoed this post a few pages back. ****, you even liked it.

Yeah but I can see it both ways though. One minute it looks like you're right, the next they come out with off-white LV AF1 collection.

I hope you're right, but I think they might push it a little different this time now that they have the success of the Dunk under their belt.

Last edited:
They couldve do away with the whole off white theme and just have a regular AF1 with LV touches, that wouldve made it more appealing to me but then again it wouldnt be off white without it 🤷🏻‍♂️

will try* to cop every pair to resell because it’s fair game when it comes to **** like this

i know them chinese factories are loving it and preparing their own LV af1

They couldve do away with the whole off white theme and just have a regular AF1 with LV touches, that wouldve made it more appealing to me but then again it wouldnt be off white without it 🤷🏻‍♂️

will try* to cop every pair to resell because it’s fair game when it comes to **** like this

i know them chinese factories are loving it and preparing their own LV af1

*Correction, I ain't paying $1000 for any sneaker to wear :lol:

These things are not made for regular people, they’re made for rappers lmfao

OK Osiris
Busta

F96109BE-34B9-4BF8-BEA4-F0E272412333.jpeg
864C5AD1-B068-4CBD-9536-64CA018A54B8.jpeg

Last edited:
Ya’ll boys trying to resell all the LV joints are gonna be in for a big surprise. Good luck with all those orders going thru lol. Not to mention they may not even make it to the website. :lol::lol:

And they’ll easily be over 1k. If the LV Trainer starts at $1200ish, the Forces will likely be in the same ballpark thanks to the Nike namesake.

Back
Top Bottom