OFFICIAL AIR FORCE ONE THREAD!!!!!

This pic sealed the deal for me
20210212_230507.jpg
Good luck getting them

I decided to try and get them for me too but it looks like bots are gonna eat these alive

Just tried rule of next and they were instantly oos

Good luck getting them

I decided to try and get them for me too but it looks like bots are gonna eat these alive

Just tried rule of next and they were instantly oos
I was mad af. Like how are stores still allowimg bots to eat. This shoe should've been at FTL and every other retailer should have had em too.

Not even gonna front I paid early resell 165 plus fees on stockX last weekend. Came out to a lil under 200. I had a feeling I wasn't going to have a shot at Vdays.

Copped my snakes at retail and I'm happy about that.
I said no paying resale this yr. I'm sticking to that. SNKRS gotta come through. Hopefully everybody going for the Carmines.

Seems as though there are way more 3M snakes out there than the vdays. Maybe after Sunday the prices will drop on the vdays too, who knows.

Welp no vdays for me. Throwing $130 in the savings. On to the next release. 3m snakes should be here 2mrw though been waiting on these for yrs like everyone else. When the 3m dunk highs dropped I passed to finally get the AF1 yrs later.

I can’t lie. The first time I put them on I thought I was going to take them back because they fit too tight but after walking around in them they feel better. The insoles are thick as hell but they are comfortable.

Yes, that's the thing with the JE's. They fit smaller than typical AF1's.

I'm a 10.5 in all AF1's, but an 11 in the JE's.

Back
Top Bottom