OFFICIAL AIR FORCE ONE THREAD!!!!!

Those Stussy’s are :emoji_fire::emoji_fire::emoji_fire:

“Burple Atmos” ID’s for today

2F76DB8D-91E1-42A4-9D04-0D6F96EB2C1B.jpeg

Does anyone know if the recycled canvas Pack dropped on the 20th? I see the Air Max 90s showing coming soon on Nike but no release date....

Dam yall on the crafts heavyyyy. I got some unds JEs still. But sheiittt. The way yall talk about them...

I have JEs. also the big swoosh premiums from last yr as well (materials are superb).

I doubled up on crafts.

all four have details that separate them from each other. avg person may not be able to pick up on them when worn. all they see is a white AF1. but I know the differences and I really think each shoe says something different than the other one.

I have JEs. also the big swoosh premiums from last yr as well (materials are superb).

I doubled up on crafts.

all four have details that separate them from each other. avg person may not be able to pick up on them when worn. all they see is a white AF1. but I know the differences and I really think each shoe says something different than the other one.
man i wish i wouldve swept up the big swoosh premiums.

only reason holding out on crafts now bcuz got ivory snakes in the closet still..but if i wasnt

really want to see a black colorway so tired of white honestly its nice but damn miss the 04-06 era or colors

Nike gotta see the attention those forces are getting especially with Fab running through em as of late. I'm sure we not too far from decent retros.

I was surprised 05 easters didn't get more love when they retro'd that was a grail for me.

Nike gotta see the attention those forces are getting especially with Fab running through em as of late. I'm sure we not too far from decent retros.

I was surprised 05 easters didn't get more love when they retro'd that was a grail for me.
wattt try finding those in a 8 for a decent price I think those might of been the most popular retro
also the Olympics

Pack just landed Shoutout heeldrag heeldrag
20200826_170535_HDR.jpg
20200826_171134.jpg

wow that’s a shoe I haven’t seen in a while, the West Indies releases were always a favorite of mine. I can’t remember if these were officially in the pack but they basically were the pair that year

I miss Nike’s time of having slower, monthly releases of AF1s & periodic Jordan releases they felt more meaningful. Now everything is too commonplace & the desiring feeling gets lost in the process

but what do I know, they’re making the money.

anywho, got my crafts in today, my gf didn’t like them because they’re different from the regular all-whites(she doesn’t like AF1s in general ftr) but I took one step in the house & fell in love with them.

They’re so comforting to wear on foot, I love a shoe I don’t care to crease up & I haven’t felt that with a AF1 in a LONG TIME.

I don’t even like white shoes like that & I can’t wait to wear these...I’d love to see these go on sale & get a 2nd pair lol. Honestly just give me other colors of these please(NO WHITE MIDSOLE/OUTSOLE)

Back
Top Bottom