OFFICIAL AIR FORCE ONE THREAD!!!!!

This sneaker stuff is completely out of hand. It's laughable at this point.
Screenshot_20200809-203617_StockX.jpg

Only matter of time before it crashes again. Before this dunk/aj1 craze was the designer craze n before that was the aj 1 craze. Wonder what will be next for
Footwear 🥴

Only matter of time before it crashes again. Before this dunk/aj1 craze was the designer craze n before that was the aj 1 craze. Wonder what will be next for
Footwear 🥴
I been petitioning for da Nike blazer or da terminator high

nike pulled back on the blazers. they should've pressed the button after they dropped those slam jam joints..

Reactions: JPS
Looking good. I was gonna bite the bullet and make the switch to drop fronts until I measured and realized they take up more space and I’d have to cut about 60 pairs from the space I have now. Wish I had more space...

C7C3EEA1-58FC-48BD-BC2C-38079CAB5B26.png
when didnprices on the rocs get so outrageous?!
I been wearing mine all week and i need a fresh pair to ease my mind.
i shoulda scooped that 2nd pair on release date when they were sitting at my mall smh

I feel you, still getting use to it. I still got all the boxes but the drop front containers are WAY easier to get to kicks without having to rearrange stacks of boxes.
857E5115-B037-4CAD-B026-C177E2E6804C.jpeg

What did u do with all the empty boxes? I want to switch to something like that but it’s a dilemma for ppl with limited space

Back
Top Bottom