OFFICIAL AIR FORCE ONE THREAD!!!!!

9F91A557-58D6-4BFC-860B-FC9AD883DE03.jpeg 9BCD47C9-11D0-464C-AABD-2727745AA078.jpeg
Got the Rucker parks in
Knew it was you from the shorts lol.

That crotch is well read.

I definitely remember those white and reds. I even remember when nike first started coloring the toe in, I wanna say that was on a pair of white and reds as well.

those kicks with a bulls jersey in summer 03 and you couldn’t tell me nothing. Lol I was 15.
Same! I was 16. Was actually mad about the toe being colored but white/red were my colors. Took my senior portraits in those red toes.

Same! I was 16. Was actually mad about the toe being colored but white/red were my colors. Took my senior portraits in those red toes.

I had the black toe ones with the black trim on the outsole. I actually hated the toebox coloring but those were the only Forces left that weren’t sold out and I had to have a pair in high school lol.

Why? It's not bad.

What's funny is in the early 2000s that was the basic color blocking custom for AF1s.

To be clear I'm talking about the color blocking on the right pair in the picture below.
7968b61d-bb24-4b10-82ea-737f007d9fe8-jpeg.2560705

That color blocking has always been huge trash to me and indeed reminds me of the cringe era of customs in the early 2000's.

Remind me of some barbershop/bodega bootleg specials. :lol:

Via the Nelly era of AF1's. :lol:

A sad time for AF1's. :smh:

To be clear I'm talking about the color blocking on the right pair in the picture below.
7968b61d-bb24-4b10-82ea-737f007d9fe8-jpeg.2560705

That color blocking has always been huge trash to me and indeed reminds me of the cringe era of customs in the early 2000's.

Remind me of some barbershop/bodega bootleg specials. :lol:

Via the Nelly era of AF1's. :lol:

A sad time for AF1's. :smh:
I know which ones you meant. They aren't that bad.

The colored toebox is hot on AJ1s right now.

Yea back then I didn’t necessarily hate them because:

1. They were Forces
2. It was a time of crazy customs and colors and baggy clothes

They didn’t have the same pull-off effect of some of the other ones in that time (especially the ones next to them in that pic, those make them look even worse).

Seeing them now brings back nostalgic memories of being in high school and all but I definitely wouldn’t cop today. That said I also get New Balance hate so like what you like and rock what you feel haha!

Yeah the color blocking didn't age well on forces but at the time those were the hottest kicks in the street. Especially since it wasn't a custom and bone finally was giving the streets what they wanted.

I'm telling you those with the swingman bulls Jersey in high school and you couldn't tell a young bull nothing.

Yea back then I didn’t necessarily hate them because:

1. They were Forces
2. It was a time of crazy customs and colors and baggy clothes

They didn’t have the same pull-off effect of some of the other ones in that time (especially the ones next to them in that pic, those make them look even worse).

Seeing them now brings back nostalgic memories of being in high school and all but I definitely wouldn’t cop today. That said I also get New Balance hate so like what you like and rock what you feel haha!
Honestly I like the swoosh/toebox/ combo better than the swoosh/midsole/outsole.

Because the midsole doesn't match match. The rubber isn't the same color and throws it off.

This is the color way that I had, they aren’t 1-to-1 (I cant find style code of the originals) but these are close enough. I actually like them more I look at them

0523C8B3-9D24-4964-BA42-4B87E565C99E.jpeg

7DFDE2BC-CEA3-43EE-B797-8BCF2AB9B328.jpeg

EDIT: The original ones I had did have a black heel tab, white Air Force 1 lettering, and the —AIR—was black

Last edited:
Could be age too. Oxidation of the rubber.

To me black AF1 midsoles get ashen after a while. So makes sense other colors would mutate after a while. Whites go yellow.

Yea I much prefer the midsole loosing a little color due to the oxidation on a solid sole pair vs a white midsole lol. Hate dealing with Salon 40 and all that, but that’s just personal opinion. It looks like those black toes are retros again, 816621-101 is the style code but I can’t find more.
I have to chill anyway, going to get in trouble as it is for these solid soles but it’s so worth it; dare I say I might move some Jordan’s to make up for the price (they mean that much to me lol).

Yeah the color blocking didn't age well on forces but at the time those were the hottest kicks in the street. Especially since it wasn't a custom and bone finally was giving the streets what they wanted.

I'm telling you those with the swingman bulls Jersey in high school and you couldn't tell a young bull nothing.

Yep, with those black toes and the right jerseys it was a wrap back in the day. I had Harlem Globetrotter jerseys no one had and killed it with mine because they were black and they fit with everything.

70958C21-C19B-41F9-91B9-EA8C09B49923.jpeg

Don’t know if these been posted, Independence Day women’s af1s are the only ones I have left from old collection. The fireworks on the insoles and the holes on the toe part are stars. Always thought the were cool looking. I’ll post mine later when I get home

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom