OFFICIAL AIR FORCE ONE THREAD!!!!!

I'm playing around with the nikeid, the best I can come up with is white on white with animal print swoosh, but that seems like a big waste of money when there's pairs of old gold out there for less than that.

Here are some of my make-ups with this month's IDs. Not sure I'll actually make any this month though.

Linen-inspired

Bison-inspired

Tiger-style

thinking of pulling the trigger on some poor mans linen's with the new options.

If you're a 10 - take a look in the B/S... :wink:

Last edited:
Lunar Force One City Pack "London" QS

Lunar Force One City Pack "New York" QS

http://niketalk.com/content/type/61/id/343769/width/200/height/400[/IMG

[IMG]http://niketalk.com/content/type/61/id/343770/width/200/height/400

so how much you guys think these are worth? Theyre no joke like 12 years old, went through 3 pairs, couldnt bare to see my last go to nothing. Back when the air force had quality leather, quality cushioning and most importantly, THE SWOOSH UNDER THE LACES!!!! why replace that with a dumb *** metal clip?

those londons look hideous. even surpasses the levels of ugly that i seem to be so fond of. i made a pair of animal print IDs and the person i showed them to said **** :rofl:

so how much you guys think these are worth? Theyre no joke like 12 years old, went through 3 pairs, couldnt bare to see my last go to nothing. Back when the air force had quality leather, quality cushioning and most importantly, THE SWOOSH UNDER THE LACES!!!! why replace that with a dumb *** metal clip?

Lol i like the metal clip, i even like the new clip we have now, but these are :pimp: closest i got to these is the stricklands and those are almost finish :smh:

Roughly $100 - $125.

^thanks for those sample pictures, glad to see the tiger print is really like the old daktari dunk low in terms of color

and i agree with your sig, hah

25th anniversary rasheed Wallace Air Force...
DS.. 6 years old... Don't know if I should UNDS them....:smile:

I have a similar question, I have a 2004 DS pair, if I undeadstock it, will it fall a part?

Those animal prints remind me of my black fridays and my Halloween orange pony furs

I need to see someones final ID of those linens before i make the commitment.. nikeid colors always vary from actual product colors..

Back
Top Bottom