OFFICIAL AIR FORCE ONE THREAD!!!!!

The react forces are really nice in hand

the materials they used also even the inside liner for the toe box etc... has a different material hard to describe

also the insole can be popped out and the bottom is translucent that color you see is the insole it’s kinda freaky lookin when you do it and look at it

but material wise it’s really nice

haven’t gone anywhere to wear them yet but I have other react shoes so I expect them to be comfy...

those south Korea’s I want but if they don’t hit the states my size 13 likely won’t exist lol

Taiwan’s are also a grail for me but OG no size 13 has even been seen by me even beat

the retro I seen a 13 for sale right after complexcon and I was like I’ll wait for the actual release

FAIL

since they never came out and the 13 I had seen long gone sadly

if I ever got them might not even wear them just keep them on the shelf to look at like finally got you ya bastard lol

The react forces are really nice in hand

the materials they used also even the inside liner for the toe box etc... has a different material hard to describe

also the insole can be popped out and the bottom is translucent that color you see is the insole it’s kinda freaky lookin when you do it and look at it

but material wise it’s really nice

haven’t gone anywhere to wear them yet but I have other react shoes so I expect them to be comfy...

those south Korea’s I want but if they don’t hit the states my size 13 likely won’t exist lol

Taiwan’s are also a grail for me but OG no size 13 has even been seen by me even beat

the retro I seen a 13 for sale right after complexcon and I was like I’ll wait for the actual release

FAIL

since they never came out and the 13 I had seen long gone sadly

if I ever got them might not even wear them just keep them on the shelf to look at like finally got you ya bastard lol
Pic of under insole?

More IDs (suede edition):
1590500450414.png

1590500495643.png

Any suggestions on sites to buy white replacement laces with metal aglets specifically for lows? what's the suggested length on lows anyway?

Any suggestions on sites to buy white replacement laces with metal aglets specifically for lows? what's the suggested length on lows anyway?
just get 54" regular laces from converse and get a set of metal aglets from slickies or lacelab

If I remember correctly, the only ones to come out of Japan were the Linens and Atmos AF1s.
They were, but folks were specifically inquiring about the inspiration around the colorways of the Taiwans and Hong Kongs and if there was a relation to those specific regions/locations.
Word, I was just responding to stitchie stitchie last sentence. Though there are a lot more co.jp releases than the ones I listed, like the Turbo Pink joints that were low key fire, I figured I would list the other co.jp grails that he forgot about it.

Just for reference, these are the Turbo Pink co.jps:
1590520362461.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom