OFFICIAL AIR FORCE ONE THREAD!!!!!

Hype's a scary thing. Those canvas/gum joints with some kiddie Velcro Swooshes would be an outlet special if they had no tie-in. :smh:
Old NT heads really are some broken records. We've all been hearing this for like years and years and years. For the record, Nike did release some sail af1s with velcro swooshes and they sold out.

and if we could get some sail canvas af1 lows with piping and a gum sole, I'm all for it without it being a collab.

Old NT heads really are some broken records. We've all been hearing this for like years and years and years. For the record, Nike did release some sail af1s with velcro swooshes and they sold out.

and if we could get some sail canvas af1 lows with piping and a gum sole, I'm all for it without it being a collab.
Take off the dubre embellishments (which you can if you want) and there's a nice amount of subtle detail in the shoe. The removable swooshes and customization that it opens up is great for the creative community...loving the Parra/SW creations out there. The rainbow 3M looks really nice and the GITD stitching is a cool touch. Construction is solid...hype or no hype, its a very well executed pair.

@vood99
Water is wet.

Wish those TS didn’t have name attached and went to outlets. Walk-in and cop two.

Nike dropping way more af1 than the “hyped trash” u see. Cept for some reason u just pay attention to the hype

Dried and laced up!

Attachments

• 79BABFB6-A315-4203-807D-1373BB1A3B02.jpeg
    79BABFB6-A315-4203-807D-1373BB1A3B02.jpeg
    528.5 KB · Views: 55
Take off the dubre embellishments (which you can if you want) and there's a nice amount of subtle detail in the shoe. The removable swooshes and customization that it opens up is great for the creative community...loving the Parra/SW creations out there. The rainbow 3M looks really nice and the GITD stitching is a cool touch. Construction is solid...hype or no hype, its a very well executed pair.
Oh for sure. If I got them, I'd take off all accessories and swooshes and just wear em as raw as possible.

Canvas AF1 are back on 9/6. Travis fans copping or nah since there’s no Travis attached? I’ll be taking black or bone.

Grey joints go. Probably easy to dye that sole gum. Now where's the white or sail travis scott takedowns lol

US11 shows Sept. 6th for those forces.

Last edited:
Probably in for black

Wish they had a gum sole tho
If I remember correctly, it's pretty easy to make a clear sole gum. Just have to use a specific paint/dye, wrap up the rest of the midsole, and apply to the sole and let it sit in some sunlight. I'd definitely appreciate more info if anyone has.

Back
Top Bottom