OFFICIAL AIR FORCE ONE THREAD!!!!!

Nike dropped the ball on the acid highs. Would've looked better with black tongue and black swoosh or acid swoosh.

nike-air-force-1-high-acid-wash-ar1954-001-5.jpg

Those were made at the Nike event, not releasing, but look dope tho. I think an NTer made em
Thats dope. Everyone in his comments thinks its a Kaws shoe. Because they're sitting on the book and got the figure in the background

Guessing no one in here saw these yet

Trash *** scoop can't even show love to regularolty, don't know his username here otherwise I'd throw the tag up. I really don't know why anyone that actually likes sneakers would follow a guy like him.

Trash *** scoop can't even show love to regularolty, don't know his username here otherwise I'd throw the tag up. I really don't know why anyone that actually likes sneakers would follow a guy like him.
Youre right. His YT channel dead and all he does is pic up Lo now. Been on him since '14 but im gonna disband from his following real soon

Fo Fi Fos for my dad, moon particles for myself.

7715B35D-B10A-4F3C-A369-2B4AD175EEF8.jpeg
B5FE74C5-203D-47EA-A903-70C42F50D0A4.jpeg

Quality on both is nice. Can’t help but feel a little crammed in my pair. Went a full size down. Half size down leaves a little too much space up by the toe but these pinch my pinky toe. Nothing some break in can’t fix though. Very happy with both pairs. Gonna need the FFF for myself at some point though. As a sixers fan these are on point!

Fo Fi Fos for my dad, moon particles for myself.

7715B35D-B10A-4F3C-A369-2B4AD175EEF8.jpeg
B5FE74C5-203D-47EA-A903-70C42F50D0A4.jpeg

Quality on both is nice. Can’t help but feel a little crammed in my pair. Went a full size down. Half size down leaves a little too much space up by the toe but these pinch my pinky toe. Nothing some break in can’t fix though. Very happy with both pairs. Gonna need the FFF for myself at some point though. As a sixers fan these are on point!

What's the leather like on the FFF?

Are the swooshes on those moon particles/NASA's painted? I'd be interested in coping and trying to remove paint from the swoosh if possible...

What's the leather like on the FFF?

7D24CAA0-518A-463B-9F81-5A3A82D077B4.jpeg

Really nice. Toe box is a step down from the rest of the shoe in terms of softness though, unfortunately. I’m happy with them.

Are the swooshes on those moon particles/NASA's painted? I'd be interested in coping and trying to remove paint from the swoosh if possible...

The red and white stripes/speckles? Yeah they’re painted on separately from the the blue.

Anyone can give me advice on how AF1 from early 2000s fit? I am normally a 9.5 in all nike releases from last few years, except, Prestos I fit 9. I found a pair of 2003 Linens in size 9. Really on the fence, I know the chances of me coming accross a 9.5 DS is slim.

Anyone can give me advice on how AF1 from early 2000s fit? I am normally a 9.5 in all nike releases from last few years, except, Prestos I fit 9. I found a pair of 2003 Linens in size 9. Really on the fence, I know the chances of me coming accross a 9.5 DS is slim.
To my knowledge AF1s have run a half size big forever.

Even buying AF1s back then when I was a kid getting a half size down was a must.

I’d say grab the 9s

Back
Top Bottom